13 5.6%

13 5.6%

8 3.4%

7 3.0%

7 3.0%

10 4.3%

• Total voters

94ayd

My favourite of the night - so genuine and different from all the uselss effects and modern wannabes. :)

tuorem

How is this song likeable? I mean Zoë is super cute, but gosh those lyrics. :'D

I'm French, so I was expecting something terrible, since Eurovision is -sadly- not a poetry contest :lol: but it was actually cute for what it was: it's kind of ingenuous and suits the whole "fairytale" concept perfectly imo. And the subject matter is refreshing, it's not a dance-all-night-in-club or boy-meets-girl kind of story :mrgreen:

Actually, it's not particularly cringe-worthy to me. Don't get me wrong, I don't say it's amazingly well written, it's just cute and a little bit different than what we usually get. :D

HSV1887

Congrats neighbours on your deserved qualification! :D Zoe is very charming and she performed very well on the night. I'm sure you will do much better in the final than you did last year. In fact, this song is already charting very well on Itunes:

12 Sweden
26 Austria
32 Norway
76 Belgium
77 Austria
105 Switzerland
107 Netherlands
117 Poland
145 Austria
199 Denmark

http://esctracker.com/#sthash.S5dHdiMR.dpuf

DanielLuis

I really like the lyrics, they fit in so well with the dreamy feel of the song and of Zoe's voice

vavera4ka

I wasn't even hoping. I like this song a lot. It's so charming and carefree.
Very pleasant surprise!
Final will be better with this song offering some airy and happy emotions.
Good job Zoe!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I don't think this song was the best in the first semifinal, but I can't help but be SO happy for Zoe, she just seemed like she really wanted to be there and it seemed like performing at Eurovision was a dream come true for her - I'm glad the dream can go one step further for her xyes

hungo

on saturday zoe will be less nervous and her performance will be even better
she is rising quickly in the polls - over night from 22 to 14!
i see her in the top 5. potential winner for me with netherlands, france and sweden.

Hayato

It was like something just suddenly clicked and now everyone 'gets' this song. :D About time too!!
Well done Zoe, this was the nicest surprise i've had in Eurovision for a couple of years!
She charmed the birds out of the trees with her performance. I think she will do well in the final too because the song grows and grows!
She's so cute and endearing. I would have preferred her with an orchaestra (violinists, cellists etc) staging with her wearing a dirndl but this works too.
Congrats to Austria!! This just shows you made the right choice at the NF.
And all those "professional" haters including Conchita had no idea what they were talking about.

Hayato

What Conchita said about Zoë? I must have missed it.

I can't remember exactly but she said something like the strings and the beat didnt work well together and she didn't like the song.
Not really a hater, I know, but a doubter :p Maybe she likes it now.

PeterLPZ

This can be a big surprise on Saturday. This song is so beautiful, she is so charming and all together can bring the victory. Viel Glück Österreich.

Sammy

Veteran
I can't remember exactly but she said something like the strings and the beat didnt work well together and she didn't like the song.
Not really a hater, I know, but a doubter :p Maybe she likes it now.

I think she only criticized the staging of th NF. For the rest (song singing,...) she wasn't enthousiastic but she said that she loved it.

ag89

She was very sweet and looked so normal compared to most over the top performances.

I think people simply liked this sweetness in her performance. I have never liked this song too much, but she definitely deserved to go through easily.

Rusch

She was very sweet and looked so normal compared to most over the top performances.

Quite what I thought. I was glad she qualified over some of this bombastic performances. Maybe there is some kinde of shift to mere basic performances.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Surely best :at: entry for me, and probably the entry i most enjoyed in the seni 1, tho i never paid attention to it before
Great done, Austria!

musicfan

How many people will have gone off this song just by next week? Very repetitive, adding a disco beat after the start doesn't add that much.

A-lister

Veteran
Congrats xclap

I liked this song initially so I am happy to see that it's fairing (so far) better than I actually expected it. The song is cute (it's so sugary it becomes good lol) and Zoe did a good job, in fact I think she was probably the best vocally on the evening sounding almost identical to the studio version and no need for over-singing like half of the other bunch did. Though she looked like high on some happy pill, SLIGHTLY less smiling would actually be better in this case :lol:

Top Bottom