13 5.6%

8 3.4%

7 3.0%

7 3.0%

10 4.3%

• Total voters

A-lister

Veteran
As unlikely as it is, I WOULD LOVE IT. Everybody talking about Russia and France, and then out of the blue these two come in :lol:
If blocking overhyped Russia, France and Australia from winning I'd be happy to root for the little pink horse in the contest...

Bulgaria is still the best by far this year, but I don't see it get the support it should so I actually think Austria could surprise us all in the end... but not sure if this is something juries would like... it's not in English and it's not plain boring unoriginal stuff ... it's sugary as hell but it works in this contest and Zoe makes it credible.

MyHeartIsYours

My opinion of this entry has gone up and down, and I've settled on that I like it... in fact, really like it, and it's up there not far behind the big hitters for me. However, I worry that this song is too sweet and inoffensive to make people think "I'm gonna vote for that" when they've got legs 11 from Armenia and Sergey with wings to choose from too.

Final Verdict
:at:
8 points
Position I want: 13th
Position I think: 24th

Carian

Although I am not a fan of this song, I must admit this could be a potential surprise top3. Watch out on this little entry, Europe will vote her - and if the juries do too, then it has decent chances of taking the trophy... :)

tuorem

Good luck to Zoë, I'm confident about her impact on people, she can definitely reach the top 10 easily because she stands out. Go Austria! xcheer

Vespertine

I honestly was expecting for Loin D'ici to be loved by the juries and not the televoters.

Still, 13th place is great for a strong year ^~^

Sammy

Oh those juries! xslap

I thought we would be in the top 10, but I think the televote will cheer me up....

aef

I don't care about the juries, I'm quite happy about our 13th place and I'm really REALLY proud of our televoting result!! For example we're on 3rd place in :ru:! :eek:

Top Bottom