13 5.6%

8 3.4%

7 3.0%

7 3.0%

10 4.3%

• Total voters

aef

OMG we are already on 8th position now.. What's up with the bookies? :shock:

EDIT: Okay, 10th place now... It's very close between 8th and 12th place...

Musicosity

OMG we are already on 8th position now.. What's up with the bookies? :shock:

EDIT: Okay, 10th place now... It's very close between 8th and 12th place...

Austria is jumping like crazy atm. But it's good to see both Zoë and Douwe doing so well with the bookies. Better be blue before Saturday than afterwards. ;)

aef

So right now, what do you think about Zoes chances for the final? I'd be really happy with a place between 10th and 15th position, I think more is unrealistic? But a good draw might help her again like it did in the semi final...

Quent91

OMG I AM SO HAPPY SHE QUALIFIED !!! :D :D :D

I thought the european audience would not rate this song at it's right value, but yes ! So cute and charming ! It's my guilty pleasure of this year :D

At least, the French language will be well represented on saturday evening show :D

Merci l'Autriche :D

Musicosity

So right now, what do you think about Zoes chances for the final? I'd be really happy with a place between 10th and 15th position, I think more is unrealistic? But a good draw might help her again like it did in the semi final...

I think it will depend on her performance on Saturday, more so than for others. Her anxiety problems at the beginning of the semi got me a bit worried. If she sings from the bottom of her heart for the full song like she did in the last minute I say left table side, top ten, wouldn't even rule out a surprise top five.

Anyway, some of my votes are already reserved for Zoë. If she managed to just stroll past all those show-offs, scream queens and video spectacles and pick herself a win it would be the fun of my life but it will not happen.

TomESC

This is such an irresistible little song. Very Disney-esque as many have pointed out. Sung in a beautiful language, too.

I don't think it's quite up there with the best entries, but it should gather lower-tier points consistently on Saturday.

hijirio

Veteran
I love her and her song so much, but I'm almost sure that she will end up bottom 5 in the final :/

Sammy

Veteran
I think now, that she proved to Austria that she was the right choice, she can really fell free and enjoy Saturday's performance. That will make her performance even better with all the anxiety gone. She will do great! I think this will be one of the best results for Austria for a long time! (Not counting the incredible Queen Conchita of course)

We Austrians still seem to love royalty. First the Queen of Austria, now the Princess. :D

hungo

i expect her among the top five. i think she will be strong with the juries but even stronger at the televoting.

Andalublue

Zoë looks just a little bit insane. She's very sweet, but I'd certainly hide the scissors!

Vespertine

I'm rewatching the moment when the qualifiers were announced, and ohmigosh Zoë is so sweet when she finds out she's qualified xlove

The way the animated road fold out while the camera pans closer is a really nice detail and looks fantastic, all without being "in your face" and cheesy. Then she did that cute little spin and the animated butterflies flew about in the background. Gorgeous! She may be nervous, I don't mind, who wouldn't be? It just adds to the effect, gives her a vulnerability and warmness, she feels "real". There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many privileged women in this world with the word BITCH written on their forehead. Then we have Miss Sugar for a change.

She will do just fine on Saturday.

neinnein

I can't believe it's our third final in a row (I know, 2015... But hey, we competed in the final. :D).

tuorem

I wouldn't be surprised if she reached the top 10 in the final, unless juries sink the song, I can see people falling for Zoë massively. She stands out in every way. :p

Top Bottom