8 3.4%

7 3.0%

7 3.0%

10 4.3%

• Total voters

Sammy

Veteran
Re: AUSTRIA 2016

Trackshittaz have officially ended their career.
That's her last video in which they sum up their career and say good bye.

Sammy

Veteran

Zoe's new single.

I would love to see her again in the austrian NF xcheer

aef

By now, I really have no idea about next year. :?

The only thing I can say is that I really hate Zoe! ^^

niko

Banned

I liked Lukas and his song "Oida Taunz", but the song "Woki mit deim popo" was a disaster.

Sammy

Veteran

Austria officially confirmed the participation! xheya
Let's hope we get a great NF and a good song!

aef

ORF already confirmed the participation in June ;)

By now, I really have no idea about next year... :? I think at first we need a good producer/ composer - What about Parov Stelar? Klangkarussell? And then a good singer? Thorsteinn Einarsson maybe? Hm, I don't know... I rather don't like our music scene.

EscTombo

I think Christina Stürmer would be a great choice for Austria. She's really succesfull in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

aef

I think Christina Stürmer would be a great choice for Austria. She's really succesfull in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

Oh dear me! NO, just NO - I hate her so much and she was popular 10 years ago but not today...

CPV4931

I saw Parov Stelar this weekend in concert and really liked them :-)

So [MENTION=14677]aef[/MENTION] I really support your idea with Parov Stelar + Thorsteinn Einarsson.

aef

Parov Stelar? Dream on, people :lol::(

Didn't he say he could imagine writing a song for Eurovision some time ago in an interview?? Well maybe I'm just dreaming... :lol:

But of course I'm also fine with young talented artists like Thorsteinn Einarsson - he could easily write a good song alone!

marty

orf announced that they would go for a similar concept like this year. so big names like christina stürmer are excluded somehow.... but parov stelar as songwirter would be cool.

aef

orf announced that they would go for a similar concept like this year. so big names like christina stürmer are excluded somehow.... but parov stelar as songwirter would be cool.

Oh come on, why? Because it has worked so well this year? :twisted:

aef

Two new, very good songs by Parov Stelar: :cool:

I'd like to see some of those Artists in our NF next year: xpray

*of course Parov Stelar (+ his band/ + his wife Lilja Bloom?)/ Parov Stelar just as composer...

*Thorsteinn Einarsson

*Beau

*Nihils

*Thomas David

*Klangkarrussel

*Tagträumer

(I have absolutely no idea about any good female Austrian artists for Eurovision?!)

EDIT:
*Deladap again? :) I like some of their songs like this one:

anselm

[MENTION=14677]aef[/MENTION] AVEC would be a great female artist considering she's also a newcomer:

I want Leyya but it's obviously not going to happen ;_;

aef

Thank you for your suggestions, [MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION]! It's rather not the kind of music I normally like, but I'd be pleased if they represented us next year! Let's hope for a good NF without any weird "coaches" like this year. :)

Sammy

Veteran

Thank you for your suggestions, [MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION]! It's rather not the kind of music I normally like, but I'd be pleased if they represented us next year! Let's hope for a good NF without any weird "coaches" like this year. :)

completely agree! They have to find better coaches, and please, don't pick Sido again in ANY position in the NF. He is just an embarrassment!

But I'm happy to hear that they keep the concept. Only thing: I would take more countries in the international jury.

aef

completely agree! They have to find better coaches, and please, don't pick Sido again in ANY position in the NF. He is just an embarrassment!

But I'm happy to hear that they keep the concept. Only thing: I would take more countries in the international jury.

Why Sido AGAIN? Do you mean Nazar?

I don't want ANY coaches, especially if they don't have a successful career themselves like Anna F... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom