8 4.6%

9 5.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

austria.jpg

dizzydjc

Conchita Wurst - again!

She could be Austria's Valentina Monetta and attempt to qualify for the final time and time again!

greece

Or they could send a man with long curly blond hair?:lol:

Honestly I don't know anything about Austria

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
SOAP&SKIN SOAP&SKIN SOAP&SKIN SOAP&SKIN..... SOAP&SKIN SOAP&SKIN SOAP&SKIN....

It's never going to happen but it would complete my life if my favourite artist ever went to Eurovision. If something like "Sugarbread" were to be entered, OGAE would go into an unrepairable state of shock. Her music is the most achingly beautiful thing in the world to me. I love the dissonance of it and how incredibly sincere her voice is. Half her compositions are melancholy piano laments, then she has a really fierce, dark, electronic side. She's the only one that could offer me a "Suus 2.0"

elvisontheisland

If Conchita makes the top ten at least tonight - which he is most likely to - our national broadcaster ORF is going to be all the more cocksure about their horrible NF choices, so I doubt they'll risk anything and play it safe again (or go completely apeshit as they did with Trackshittaz). Then, inevitably, we are going to fail to qualify for the final 2015 upon which ORF withdraws its participation for 2016. History repeats itself. Mark my words.

Mlyn

Banned
I'm rooting for Salzburg, Innsbruck or Klagenfurt. They have modern stadiums that can easily turned into Eurovision arenas.

ESCFr

What about Linz or Graz ?

elvisontheisland

As far as venues are concerned,

here are our current options:
  • Vienna, a new purpose-built indoor arena since old Stadthalle definitely won't do.
  • Klagenfurt, Wörthersee-Arena, a Euro 2008 football stadium which is idle for most of the year anyway.
  • Innsbruck, Tivoli Neu, a Euro 2008 football stadium which is probably not going to be home ground to any football team next season.

My bet is on Vienna, a new arena is well overdue anyway. The other cities will not be able to put up with accommodation of fans and other people involved regardless.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
As far as venues are concerned,

here are our current options:
  • Vienna, a new purpose-built indoor arena since old Stadthalle definitely won't do.
  • Klagenfurt, Wörthersee-Arena, a Euro 2008 football stadium which is idle for most of the year anyway.
  • Innsbruck, Tivoli Neu, a Euro 2008 football stadium which is probably not going to be home ground to any football team next season.

My bet is on Vienna, a new arena is well overdue anyway. The other cities will not be able to put up with accommodation of fans and other people involved regardless.

I discussed it earleir my mum right after they won and we decided it would be Vienna because it probably is most capable of hosting it. We also mentioned Salzburg because of its links to music but we doubt it could take it all.

elvisontheisland

[MENTION=5748]Quent91[/MENTION] Yeah I know. Was there a retractable roof on Esprit Arena in Düsseldorf? I thought they roofed it just for the ESC?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Grinch

Well, at least we know it won't be Conchita again. She answered this question in the press conf.

She wants to take part in ESC tho, "as a host maybe" she said :)

Top Bottom