Last edited by a moderator:

ferret

Re: Ⓐ AUSTRALIA ❶❶❼ NF Konqistador X

I will be glad if someone else listens and helps to choose the best song! xhii

:au:

Last edited:

ZoboCamel

:jp: has voted! Definitely an unusual style of music here, so it was cool to try it out. I like most of the stuff on offer here but I do have a particular favourite, so... here's hoping!

ferret

So, 6 countries have already voted...
Thank you all very much! xlove

:kr: ::na :jp: :tr: :cy: :us:

Other countries welcome until 13:00 CET tomorrow! xpray

ferret

yFG8i0D.jpg

ox4Ygm.jpg

:ma: xrose :au:

ferret

A song we could not wait... :(
Konqistador X Salome MC | Karitha :ir:

ferret

M47rar4.png

iPBazJD.png

Vote, Australia needs your support!;)

xrose

Last edited:

ferret

I think that for some time our entries will be extremely simple, although I understand perfectly well that such music is doomed. ;)
But it will be pop rock, maybe a little indie folk, but no more. I need to find an incentive to continue...

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I think that for some time our entries will be extremely simple, although I understand perfectly well that such music is doomed. ;)
But it will be pop rock, maybe a little indie folk, but no more. I need to find an incentive to continue...

That's understandable. Your entries recently have been risky choices, and there's nothing wrong with going back to other more tried and tested stuff you have available (even if inside I'm dying for you to send more psychedelic Australian rock againxheat). I hope you find that incentive you need to continue being here with us. You're a part of WorldVision's heart and it would be very sad to see you leave as well, though I imagine you must feel quite melancholy and lost almost right now (I felt similar when Lavieenrose quit the game a couple of years back). It's disheartening when people we're close to leave.

ferret

OK. We have 3 absolutely wonderful new songs! xangel Each of them is worthy of the finale, as in the old days... When there were 8 members in my pot. I do not know what to expect now. Who will like these songs, who will vote for them? :rolleyes: But if at least 2 of them do not reach the final, I will think that I should switch to something else.

A new man with a guitar, a successful participant in the finale (also man with a guitar) and a girl who left her band... You can try to guess who will be the next Australian for the Worldvision.:cool:

ferret

M14kFIS.jpg

IBzjBtW.jpg

Australia needs your vote! xheart

xrose

ferret

aHR0cDovL2ltYWdlLmloZWFydC5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL3JvdmkvMTA4MC8wMDA0LzIzNy9NSTAwMDQyMzcwNDQuanBn

jsHqif8.jpg

xrose

I agreed with the Australians that I would leave for a short while, on an action-packed adventure with a risk to life! :cool:
Therefore, I will not write treatises about how I was happy with this music... Although it is much more than just music.
There is a chance that the NSC will now open for Australian entries from the NBS)) xheart

Я не прощаюсь, а говорю "до свидания", чтобы когда-нибудь снова сказать "здравствуй"!

Arion

:au: Hello :au:
I'm very happy to finally join WV.

The artist I have chosen has never been a part of the contest before.

Their song tells a story of a person who became the worst version of themselves, because of the drugs they have taken. It's about being paranoid that the person they love would leave them because of their embarrassing behaviour.

I guess that's all I can say for now.
I hope that you will enjoy my first entry!​

ferret

I will keep an eye on all of this, keep this in mind! xexcuseme Good luck with this amazing country! xwave

Arion

@RainyWoods thank you so much! I'm really happy that you're enjoying it! But I get it, I've been coming back to this song ever since it came out, that's why I decided to submit it.

Top Bottom