So far away

I'm not the same, no
I'm not the same, no

Years go by, I tried and tried
My father asked if today I smiled
I said, "Yes I did", but that's a lie
Oh, I always tell those lies

And you run and hide, hide the break inside
Do you realise that the light shines bright?
Through those, oh, who broke inside

I'm not the same, no
I'm not the same, no
I'm not the same, no
I'm not the same, no

'Cause you never want to be a kind of person
You can work it for those ones who cannot word it
Because you've been the kind of person who felt this pain
Yeah, I felt this pain

So you're gonna leave the pain and find another way to make yourself another game
Maybe one for all to play
'Cause it's not just me who's not the same
We are not the same

I'm not the same, no
We are not the same, no
We are not the same, no
We are not the same, no​

Last edited by a moderator:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
omg-cat.gif

That Voyager song.. I'm astounded. What an absolutely mesmerising piece of progressive metal. It goes hard. It's so dynamic, thrilling, so alien. The eargasm it's giving me, woah. It's dazzlingly unique. If this doesn't end up as my ultimate fave song of this Eurovision NF season then something has gone very wrong. I'm besotted with everything about it and that lead guy, whew! What a profoundly delicious song. It's my dream Eurovision entry and now you must give it to us Australia or I will spontaneously combust. I think hands down the coolest thing I've ever experienced from a Eurovision selection. Oh my.

11/10

mauve

Veteran
Voyager is now officially my No.1 (Sorry The Rasmus, you are my No. 2 now ...)! This song is mesmerazing, it is on constant repeat.xbowxheat I hope Australia knows what a music pearl they have with this song and DECIDE RIGHT.

Mrm

Veteran

Voyager - "Dreamer"! xyaaay

mauve

Veteran
Even when it means nothing at this point of time - Australia's dream came true and made a voyage to place 1 in the betting odds. xqueenbitch

aef

Wow Dreamer is really good! And I also have to admit that this isn't my genre at all.... But I really like the unique mixe of styles. We never heard something like this at Eurovision before. It would definitely at flavour to next year's contest.

Another potential rock-ish entry though... Hm actually I don't want a sea of rock songs next year. I think we were quite right with the prophecy that many countries could try out rock after Maneskin... :ROFLMAO:

shameless

Call me old-fashioned but I'm more touched by the simple albeit a bit generic Dream song by Jude York. :D
I like Dreamer as well but I not as hooked as you all are problably. I could see myself enjoying this with a full concert of the band though (also checked out there other stuff) and I guess thats a good thing. Two strong entries by Australia so far.

heke1988

I don't get this hype for Voyage's "Dreamer". Lyrics are very repetitive and it is nothing special.

mauve

Veteran
I don't get this hype for Voyage's "Dreamer". Lyrics are very repetitive and it is nothing special.
I think it is very special! The way Voyager combines the electro with heavy guitar riffs is addictive. I would go so far to say that we didn't have a similiar song at ESC so far. Yes, we had the rock-electronic combination, but Voyager is way more progressive!

heke1988

I think it is very special! The way Voyager combines the electro with heavy guitar riffs is addictive. I would go so far to say that we didn't have a similiar song at ESC so far. Yes, we had the rock-electronic combination, but Voyager is way more progressive!

But song lyrics have so much "Cause I got nowhere to" and "And I got nowhere to".

pavarotti

Dreamer is so primitive. Like a very old and discarded Depeche Mode b-side from the early 90s.

Top Bottom