Techni-technicolour
Techni-technicolour
If we care for one another
We can

Shine​

Last edited by a moderator:

mauve

Veteran
Okay, that's whole better than last year! I would give this song a straight :10: pts. But the thing is that I didn't like her last year's performanc, her voice was shaky and terrible. It really depends on how she will manage that song live.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Lol this shit's good yo xheart only :8: for now because Montaigne has a super annoying voice and my caffeine-deprived brain tells me it won't be so hot live.

Love this chaotic good composition though. xheart Hooray, I like an Australian entrant BEFORE seeing its live, that hasn't happened before I think. Good job, everyone xheart

Ali_

Love the verses but the chorus grates. It is catchy though.
But I prefer last year - I'm in the minority I know but Australia was my number 1 last year!

Looren

Veteran
I really disliked her song last year

But she really improved, her voice is actually great and if her live vocals are good I think that it'll be a surely qualifier and a contender for the final top 10

Personnally I still miss something but I don't know what, actually it's still good so I'll give it a :7:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Still annyoying voice for me, makes song unlistenable. And its harder to sing then Dont break me so i wonder or she improved awful vocals or it will be even more tragic than last year. Song is ok but just like that

Lenny1993

Very interesting because it's so different. But I just loved "Don't Break Me", maybe that's the reason why I find "Technicolor" okay but not overwhelming. Let's wait for the video. Plus: Australia always delivers a master staging.

Schlagerman1

Yeah this sounds really promising, I really like the messy melody in this, feeling like you are falling into a pit of distorted colours and trying to get out of it. Really cool song and we all know that Australia knows how to stage things, so this can be something to watch for in may! :D

Preuss

It's similar to her song "Ready", and this ain't a bad effort. The chorus is very memorable and I suppose it will be a matter of preference. It's something different from previous Aussie entries

A lot will depend on the live performance, and Australia usually knows how to do staging, so I'm holding my breath. I can see it do quite well

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Where the hell is this song? I can only find a snippet. xthink

Ezio

Veteran
I dunno if it's the audio quality, but for me it sound too tinny and thus unpleasant. Although I get ingenuity of this song, I just hope the download file is not the final product. My ears are bleeding. Waiting for official releases.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oh ok, so we are opening polls now based on a ripped mp3 from the radio instead of waiting for the official release? Ok. Idk what i think about the song, but thinking back to her live last year I don't have high hopes for it live... I find the song weird, and kind of disjointed. My main praise here is that Australia can actually spell. Technicolour. Praise be Australia using the proper version of English and not the discount American version. I think I'll give it a 5. I don't hate it but i don't love it either, it's just weird but kinda interesting.

Sabrewulf238

This song is definitely interesting. (and I mean that in the positive sense)

There's parts of it I really love, like the intro and parts of the chorus...but then there are other parts I'm not completely sold on yet....but I get the feeling this song will grow on me a lot more.

I quite like it overall right now.

Edit: Also I swear I keep hearing sound effects from Smash Bros on the N64.

theditz83

Veteran
Disjointed is the right word for this - it's like three or four different song ideas placed in succession to make a three minute string and it isn't the most coherent listening experience. But will I keep replaying it? Heck yeah, for some reason, those synth stabs are giving me life xheat

Top Bottom