13 9.2%

4 2.8%

5 3.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Australia-scaled.jpg

Kairit

My dream for Australia that most likely won't happen is Cub Sport (a band that is my whole heart and soul) ((And make it gay :))). I do wish something like Electric Fields could happen for Australia at least. :cry: There's so many options in the end, most of my favourite music comes from Australia lately.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
*clears throat*

Peking Duk

Methyl Ethyl

Jack River

Chet Faker

Sticky Fingers

Montaigne

Mallrat

If I think of any more I'll come back

Preuss

Not gonna lie but Delta Goodrem is someone I've wanted for Australia for years... :rolleyes:
but not sure she'll bother to go now as Australia's doing a national selection these days

A-lister

Veteran
This would have been my winner of ESC 2019 had it been chosen:

#justice4ElectricFields

However, it will be hard to top this one and the worst thing I know is when acts are coming back with something lackluster and gets chosen or win a selection because they were great the previous edition. If they would come up with something at least equally good, then yup I'd want them.

Preuss

To be fair if they perhaps had a better staging then I think they would beat Kate. I am curious though if the acts have to invest in their staging themselves as to me it looked like Kate had the most expensive staging last year by far... :rolleyes:
"2000 and Whatever" will forever stay as a bop and will be on my Spotify list for this summer xmusic I love it!
However perhaps live they were a bit underwhelming to me and the chorus was definitely not live so curious how they'd do it in Tel Aviv if they were picked

Arion

I would like to see The Veronicas, or Sheppard trying again with a better song.

Alaska49

now that they have an NF i feel more confident than ever in saying SAMANTHA JADE she Will Win eurovision for australia i have prophesied years ago

Preuss

Ricki Lee, Samantha Jade, or The Veronicas please. xup

Wasn't Ricki Lee rumored to go to Eurovision in Lisbon? I remember that they were close to go with an artist from Universal and that she voiced interest to compete. I read it on Wiwibloggs, but they went for Jess instead

Edwardian

I was at the Jury Show for Australia Decides on the Gold Coast this year and it was fabulous. Once Eurovision was over I started to tune into The Voice Australia to get some kind of music fix. I have only ever watched it once and that was the first series some 8 years ago. I didnt realise that Aydan (Dust, Australia Decides) was on it last year. I heard that Alfie had won it a couple of years ago. Anyway, I am very surprised by the high quality of the singers on the show. Seeing as two singers on Australia Decides were recently on The Voice it also is a possibility that for Australia Decides in 2020 (fingers crossed that will happen), SBS and Blink TV may also dip back into The Voice pool. Here are 2 singers that are gaining a lot of attention in this neck of the woods. The finals start this Sunday. The first singer, Jack, is 22 and Sheldon is 20.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=exydL-IIpCU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FD63fRkAJFU

Preuss

I was at the Jury Show for Australia Decides on the Gold Coast this year and it was fabulous. Once Eurovision was over I started to tune into The Voice Australia to get some kind of music fix. I have only ever watched it once and that was the first series some 8 years ago. I didnt realise that Aydan (Dust, Australia Decides) was on it last year. I heard that Alfie had won it a couple of years ago. Anyway, I am very surprised by the high quality of the singers on the show. Seeing as two singers on Australia Decides were recently on The Voice it also is a possibility that for Australia Decides in 2020 (fingers crossed that will happen), SBS and Blink TV may also dip back into The Voice pool. Here are 2 singers that are gaining a lot of attention in this neck of the woods. The finals start this Sunday. The first singer, Jack, is 22 and Sheldon is 20.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=exydL-IIpCU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FD63fRkAJFU

I think this Sheldon guy was mentioned in another forum

Aydan Dust and Alfie participated with good songs in Australia Decides but the top 3 was pretty clear in the end

Preuss

I must say that I am surprised to see just one of the ESCunited team ranking Dami Im first in their personal ranking, first time I’ve seen that

Personal ranking it’s Jess, Dami, Kate, Isaiah, Guy
shame that Jess got the shittiest staging out of the bunch by a landslide

Top Bottom