13 9.2%

4 2.8%

5 3.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Australia-scaled.jpg

Realest

Finally had Time to listen to it. Its alright, I like her Voice but not her Styling. 7 Points.
E: After a few Listens I give 10.

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
It's as if a Young Adult literature protagonist jumped out of her book series and performed on stage, starting to shove as many quirky elements into the performance as possible. When you try to do a clownery of a staging you don't have to literally dress like one lmao. The song is quite alright but the staging annoys me so much so it's a 4 points from me chief.

Australia bores the hell out of me every year since they joined. Bring Kazakhstan already in their stead.

Dessi

I like the song, but I don't like her singing-voice.... But it' only february... things can change. :giggle: xqueenbitch

stephanos13

Y'all said that about "Zero Gravity" and then you were like "omg queen, winner, amazing !" etc, so... We haven't even seen the final package (you have almost 3 months to be prepared for this).
I didn't like Zero Gravity and for sure I didn't like it in Eurovision. The same applies for this horrible song as well.

Uto

Veteran
Yeah I hope Jaguar knows she was very impressive. Now that we know this, it's even more impressive.

Only thing I didn't like about her act were the stroboscopic lights at the beginning, they tend to just irritate instead of giving an edgy effect.

Loindici

Veteran
Jaguar should better be selected internally. I don't think she'd ever have any chance to win ever she participated in a national final again, except if she can blow her name up in the span of a year.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
You know what you are? You know what you are? You're a clown.

Anyway, the song is super dull, she can barely sing it live, the clown thing was hilariously low-effort, honestly don't know quite how she pulled it off, but whatever, can't please everybody I guess.

4 points, all of which belong to the hilariously low effort clown outfit and entertainingly bad live vocals. The more I think about it, the more unfortunate it is that she's truly delivering one of the dullest songs of this year's Eurovision season. I truly would have to stan otherwise.

yuya.rooo

The song is alright I guess, nothing that screams winner to me but it’s pleasant. However, her voice and her styling... o_O who thought that this would be a good idea? She looked and sounded quite bad and if Australia doesn’t change basically everything I may see them staying in the semi. That said, last year (for example) Bilal improved sooo much vocally in quite a short time and we’ve seen that Australia can present breathtaking stagings so I won’t write this off at all. Everything is possible and I assume the jury will go for this song anyway, not only cause it’s Australia.

QuirkyYodel

How anyone could think this has chances to do well is beyond me. I’m sorry, but I seriously doubt this will even qualify.

I liked Zero Gravity from the moment I heard it live last year and I was sure it would do well. It stood out. This song has no climax and the only thing that could save it is that gimmicky live performance if they keep it. Will plummet with the juries either way.

hijirio

Veteran
How anyone could think this has chances to do well is beyond me. I’m sorry, but I seriously doubt this will even qualify.

I liked Zero Gravity from the moment I heard it live last year and I was sure it would do well. It stood out. This song has no climax and the only thing that could save it is that gimmicky live performance if they keep it. Will plummet with the juries either way.

Read 34893593 similiar comments about Zero Gravity last year, many said it would be :au:'s first NQ.
Just watch Montslayne kill it in May.
If she could come up with such a creative idea on a Gold Coast's stage, she will go much bigger and more professional in Rotterdam Ahoy.
I know for a fact that she can sing. And the song is a jury magnet. Anyway nevermind all i'm saying dont go beyond hypothesis so let's wait till may to see.

ESC94

Well, after one night I have finally made my decision regarding this song. Sorry :au:, but what the hell is this?? xshock

A singer with blue hair, that seemingly stole a ballett tutu shortly before her performance, singing a song without a recognizable structure and a "choreography" that makes her look like she just escaped from the nearest mental home. And her voice: I´m sorry if this sounds mean to someone, but if I had the choice between listenting to her voice for three minutes or hearing fingernails scratching on a blackboard for three hours I would definitely choose the second, it just hurts my ears!! (n)

For me this has the chance to replace "Zero Gravity" for being the worst Australian entry ever, there is really nothing I like about it. I don´t know how the audience will react to this song, but I can already see the jurys loving this, since we´re still talking about :au:.

Since I don´t want to hand out :0: that early, I give this entry :1:, with a huge potential to downgrade it.

EscGeek

Veteran
Just because Montaigne "will get a good result", doesn't mean i'll start liking it. I have no interest in listening to Zero Gravity in my everyday life and the only reason it made my top 30 is because 2019 was weak AF and because her performance was epic.

ESCREGION

The whole this year's Australian NF wasn't my cup of tea. :4:

Ezio

Veteran
I still had to give Australia :10: points, but not here but against the other songs.... 5 of 6 songs so far are just bad

Top Bottom