20 8.8%

13 5.8%

12 5.3%

21 9.3%

18 8.0%

34 15.0%

• Total voters

Preuss

Watching the jury show performance of this; either they cut out the air blowing her dress up or they forgot to add it in her final performance
i bet on the last, which is a pity
camerawork when the earth disappears is bad in the grand final performance as well :(

edit: after watching the first semi-final jury performance as well they definitely wanted to have in their performance

Loindici

Veteran
But let's think about it, if they send Electric Fields, they could very well do a Portugal and flop altogether.

And this is my point. When I tried to put this on Wiwibloggs there are folks that don't agree (resulted in -4 overall), but, well, I'm just afraid it'll go more Haba Haba than anything, really.

kopachka

This was, and still is the song I listened to the most now that ESC 19 finished. Thank you Kate for amazing gem!

Milos-BC

I somehow feel that we will see her again on this contest in the not so distant future xlove She's a huge ESC fan, and traditionally, fans eventually return.

Preuss

I somehow feel that we will see her again on this contest in the not so distant future xlove She's a huge ESC fan, and traditionally, fans eventually return.

That would be grand xlove
But to be honest, I don’t think she will as a contestant but perhaps as an interval act if Australia wins one day

Milos-BC

Life can be strange and unpredictable, I feel this wasn't the last time we've seen her on the ESC stage and hopefully the intuition is right xlove

MiraWarninyi

Both Zero Gravity and 2000 and Whatever should've take part in the contest. Australia did it again and it's proving to be one of the best Eurovision countries.

LastDreamer

Banned
My ranking :
1. Kate Miller-Heidke - Zero Gravity - 8
2. Leea Nanos - Set Me Free - 6
3. Mark Vincent - This Is Not The End - 5
4. Ella Hooper - Data Dust - 4
5. Sheppard - On My Way - 3
6. Courtney Act - Fight For Love - 3
7. Alfie Arcuri - To Myself - 3
8. Tania Doko - Piece Of Me - 3
9. Aydan Calafiore - Dust - 2
10. Electric Fields - 2000 and Whatever - 0

Preuss

This came on "Adresse Europa" as Australia's most memorable moment, and rightfully so. It's been a long time since I listened to the song and performance but it was still just wow and amazing. Kate was Amazing xlove

Preuss

Kate has reached the final stage of "The Masked Singer Australia". Check out her awesome performances, they're incredible xlove

Preuss

This entry was so good, I will cherish it until the day I die xlove
Seeing it come to life on stage was incredible, and it looked so beautiful

ESC94

Well, I have to admit that at the beginning I really HATED :au: song in 2019, it was even part of my personal flop 5. I´m not even a fan of "classic" opera and when I saw her perfoming the song for the first time I had to really laugh loudly because it just looked weird and also a bit "trashy" in my eyes. I also found her voice kinda irritating to be honest. o_O

But then the first semi final happened and when I saw her performing and I was really blown away by the performance!! With the globe under her this looked very futuristic and cool. And for some reason I got used to her voice as well so I could enjoy the performance and was really happy for Kate when she qualifed since I found her very charismatic and likable in interviews. :D

When she ended up in 9th position in the final I was a bit surprised by the jury score as well since I expected them to like such "artistic" entries. The televoting result on the other side is more explainable to me. The song is pretty polarizing and many viewers probably felt the same as me when they saw the performance for the first time.

While I do enjoy the visual performance a lot the song itself is still a bit difficult to grasp for me. There are some songs of that year I still listen to very often with great pleasure like "Soldi", "Arcade" or "Sebi" but when I listen to "Zero Gravity" without having her performance in front of me I always feel like:"Well, that was ok, but now it´s enough for the next weeks or months". :(

So even though this song grew on me due to the spectacular performance I still can´t give it more than :5:, simply because there are songs from that year that l liked from the beginning and that I still like more. xshrug

Last edited:
Top Bottom