Contact us

Attractive blonde female singers

LastDreamer

Banned
As a big fan of beautiful blonde female singers I will like to start this thread for introducing not very popular singers.

🇨🇦 Kobra Paige

Kobra Paige is a Canadian singer and songwriter. She is the founder, lead singer, and songwriter for the hard rock and metal band Kobra and the Lotus. She was also a touring, guest vocalist for Kamelot and Metal All Stars.

P.S : All your recommendations are welcome, but please don't spam this thread by worldwide music superstars.

LastDreamer

Banned
🇺🇸 Epin Gipson

Possibly you could know her before, she was a participant in 🇺🇸 version of TV show "Beauty and the Geek".

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
blonde legends xheart

LastDreamer

Banned
🇸🇪 Graaf

90s pop group Graaf consists of two Swedish glamour models by the name of Hannah and Magdalena Graaf. The two earned notoriety for appearing in men's magazines together.

LastDreamer

Banned
🇱🇹 Monika Sedziuviene :love:

Arion

:se: Agnes is gorgeous!

also her new music is BOMB

LastDreamer

Banned
🇱🇹 Diana Jasilionite

She represented her home country on New Wave 2012.

LastDreamer

Banned
🇬🇧 Katherine Jenkins

Katherine Jenkins is a Welsh mezzo-soprano. Jenkins performs operatic arias, popular songs, musical theatre and hymns. She recorded 13 studio albums and eight from them reached top 10 in UK. Her fourth album "Serenade" was released in November 2006 and reached number five in the mainstream charts selling more than 50,000 copies in its first week, a record in the genre. Fifth album "Rejoice" was released a year later in November 2007 and included songs written specially for her and entered the pop album charts at number three, beating Spice Girls and Girls Aloud.

Her cover of "Bring Me To Life" was # 1 in my chart, the original Evanescence single didn't reach top 20.

LastDreamer

Banned
🇬🇧 Twiggy

Now it's a time for my favourite singer from 70s decade, almost every her single was # 1 in my retro charts. Sadly her music material is very underrated and such masterpieces as "Fallen Angel" and "Rings" are forgotten now. :cry:

Top Bottom