Contact us

ATTN: Brits/Irish people

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Do you hope Jedward will get through tonight? Basically:

A) Do you want an increased publicity in the final in the British isles or
B) Do you want to see Jedward's reaction to not qualifying?
C) Other

Discuss. :mrgreen:

asia

lol, i hope they do get through tonight, so the rest of europe can have a taste of what the uk had to put up with for 8 weeks when they were on the x faxtor....... Mind you, this is proberly the best they have sung :p

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
I hope they get stuffed tonight and I hope that Blue get beaten on Saturday. I stopped being patriotic at ESC several years ago and just want the best songs to win.

asia

@ quent91...... I dont think anyone wants to witness their reaction if they fail, it wont be pretty...... Lol

doctormalisimo

The Queen is coming to Ireland in 2 weeks, so if Ireland qualify we can give each other 12 points and improve the relationship between the 2 countries :)

asia

lol @ doctormalismo..... Eire rarely give the uk 12, and the uk always go with greece...... If jedward qualify, they will pretty much get 12 from the uk anyway, although hungry will challange them for the points lol

doctormalisimo

@asia Jedward are annoyingly infamous in the UK and Blue are really big in Ireland so it wouldn't surprise me if the televoters give high points to each other. But the Irish 12 is going to Lithuania...there's a huge Lithuanian diaspora here and our jury will love their boring forgettable song.

asia

@ doctormalismo, always wondered why eire goes with lithuania lol..... This is the first time have been home in the uk since euro 2008, i hope jedward do well for eire, not coz i like eire lol, rather because if they fail, we will never hear the end of it from them, have never heard anyone talk as fast as these two guys..... Anyway, they may be annoying, but eire is uks naighbour which means votes, and teen girls....... Mean even more votes lol..... In all honesty, they are annoying, but still above average for me this year....... Which is terrifying lol

MyHeartIsYours

Im very glad that Ireland qualified, not for any other reason that it's a great song with a great performance! :D

As for who we'll give points too... it'll be imo Ireland 12 points >>> United Kingdom. United Kingdom 12 points >>> Ireland :mrgreen:.

Top Bottom