Welcome to Attica

images

athens_night.jpg

Previous entries

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: ATTICA WV 75 | The Callas - La Jalousie

This is awesome! Holy gosh, rock at WorldVision that's more my kind of thing for once. Am shockedxheat This entry is very radical, gnarly.. *consults cool book* sick, righteous, insane. It got me well stoked at the LL. Slay Attica, slay!xheart I like the music video as well.

My favourite Nicholas entry until you send the quen...

Nicholas123

Re: ATTICA WV 75 | The Callas - La Jalousie

Ok, at least my intuision works perfectly :mrgreen:

When i saw my draw,i told myself "Ok, maybe Rainy will like this song i am sending, i doubt that this sound will be welcome by my fellow participants" and i was right! :eek: xcheer

Thank u hunnej xrunhug

Nicholas123

Re: ATTICA WV 77 | Haris Alexiou - To Tango tis Nefelis

::atti Attica -WorldVision 77 ::atti

Haris Alexiou - To Tango tis Nefelis

Lyrics & translation

xheart xheart xheart

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: ATTICA WV 77 | Haris Alexiou - To Tango tis Nefelis

giphy.gif

A super great entry, probably your career best. This is a big risk but I hope it can sneak its way into the final! Good luck!

Nicholas123

Re: ATTICA WV 79

WV 79 PLANS

Piano punk is on its way! xcheer xcheer xcheer But since we could not decide ourselves on the song, we thought it was better to organise a small NF and ask for the help of a secret juror. A juror who could appreciate this hauntingly beautiful music and its weirdness. We were both happy for this lovely "collaboration" and i have to tell you that the choice has already been made! Attica is coming with a bop! Brace yourselves! xheart :lol:

Nicholas123

WV 79 PLANS

Piano punk is on its way! xcheer xcheer xcheer But since we could not decide ourselves on the song, we thought it was better to organise a small NF and ask for the help of a secret juror. A juror who could appreciate this hauntingly beautiful music and its weirdness. We were both happy for this lovely "collaboration" and i have to tell you that the choice has already been made! Attica is coming with a bop! Brace yourselves! xheart :lol:

Unfortunately, for personal reasons i decided to postpone this project for WV 80-you all know how unstable i am with my decisions. :lol:

I think that right now i want to offer the contest something more cheerful and colorful. I am really grateful to the secret juror, as i have his understanding for this :mrgreen:

So basically, you are gonna get an uptempo song that combines traditional folk elements with moderm sounds and it's performed by a really talented girl xheart

The very straightforward hint about the song [MENTION=15319]ESCREGION[/MENTION] will probably understand it with ease :D

ESCREGION

Don't be surprised but i haven't understand it!!!:confused:
This spoiler confused me VERY much!!!IOTAPIOTAP

Nicholas123

Don't be surprised but i haven't understand it!!!:confused:
This spoiler confused me VERY much!!!IOTAPIOTAP

I thought it was clear as crystal :eek:

1. Pop song with folk elements
2.Uptempo
3. Young female performer
4.The picture refers to the title of the song.

C'mon, there's no way you don't know it! It has caused a lot of fuss in :gr: :mrgreen:

ESCREGION

I thought it was clear as crystal :eek:

1. Pop song with folk elements
2.Uptempo
3. Young female performer
4.The picture refers to the title of the song.

C'mon, there's no way you don't know it! It has caused a lot of fuss in :gr: :mrgreen:
xshock1xshock1xshock1xshock1
WOW!!!!!!!!Where can i vote for this now????MY 12 points right now!!!

Nicholas123

Re: ATTICA WV 79 | Marina Satti - Mantissa

::atti Attica - WorldVision 79 ::atti

Marina Satti - Mantissa

Lyrics & translation

xlove xlove xlove

Nicholas123

Thank you so much for the 5th place in WV 79 xcheer I am really happy, as "Mantissa" became an instant favorite of mine from the 1st day of its release, just 4 weeks ago! xheart It is already a major hit in :gr: with more than 11 million views and 120.000 likes on youtube, which is actually a record for a greek song, especially if we take into consideration that it's created and performed by a relatively unknown singer, who is not even signed with any record label! :D

Bonus : Live accoustic version in "Radioarvila" night show xheart

And now for WV 80, as promised...

WV 79 PLANS

You wanna know who the secret juror is? :eek:

esc87fan

Re: ATTICA WV 79 | Marina Satti - Mantissa | WV 80 ????

Congrats on top 5 Nicholas, well done! Can't wait to see what you come up with next edition

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

6EI2pDM.png

I bless this topic with Kurt Vile's archaic smile.

xwhistle

And congratulations on the top 5 as wellxheart Swell pop song. Sorry I ran out of points in the final. All I was thinking during the results was "please win" so you could get a PQ.

Nicholas123

Thnx Stephanie, congrats to u as well! xcheer

As for the next edition, we have sth, well...melancholic, but absolutely brilliant! :mrgreen: Kai did a great job :D

EDIT : Aw, Rainy xrunhug

Nicholas123

::atti Attica - WorldVision 80 ::atti

Mary and The Boy - Time Machine

Lyrics

In the memory of Mary Tsoni, a great artist and friend...

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: ATTICA WV 80 | Mary and The Boy - Time Machine

A really stunning entry Nicholas! xcheer A delight to hear at the LL xlove Best of luck with this beautiful song! :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: ATTICA WV 80 | Mary and The Boy - Time Machine

Maybe the most touching WorldVision entry ever. Thank you for introducing me to this band and giving me a chance like this. I feel very honoured. All the songs had something very striking about them, and I instantly fell in love with "Staring" and "Soon I'll Be Away From You", but it was "Timemachine" that broke my heart. I haven't let myself get completely lost in music like this for many years, and those days probably weren't my best, but swimming in only melancholy for a few years really shaped me. Songs like this don't come easy or often. I hope people fall for it as much as I have. Judging by the LL reaction i'd say there's an extremely good chance. Best of luck to you Nikosxheartxcrossed And thank you again. This is one of those songs that enters your life and won't ever go away. I'll never forget it.

Top Bottom