Contact us

ATSF 2014 Macau - Discussions and Stuff

r3gg13

What about The Philippines r3gg13? when will they join the fest?

That I do not know, if they allow a commercial media outlet they will probably join. However, the current Philippine stations that are ABU members don't have much money and media resources. Those member stations are government-backed news outlets, so they do not have expertise in the field of entertainment.

12Points

News about the festival! :D

excited-adventure-time.gif

A new and better logo for the ATSF 2014 :eek:

And the venue is going to be The Venetian Theatre, in The Venetian Macao, Macau

Source: https://www.facebook.com/ABUTVSongFestivalVietnam

Don't forget to watch it on 25 October 2014 :)

Hope this year's gonna be a fantastic show!! xcheer

12Points

I think :id: will send another crap and cheesy song again this year
Just hope we'll send Anggun :), with an Indonesian folk song with instruments from all 34 provinces of Indonesia and the theme is about the great motherland of Indonesia :D.

And for the staging, we'll use a light podium like what Sanna Nielsen's had but this time it'll be 100 lights + hundreds of traditional dancers, the dancers are so many that the seats have to be removed for them and the show will be a fiasco :lol:.

nekoisneko

Just hope we'll send Anggun :), with an Indonesian folk song with instruments from all 34 provinces of Indonesia and the theme is about the great motherland of Indonesia :D.

And for the staging, we'll use a light podium like what Sanna Nielsen's had but this time it'll be 100 lights + hundreds of traditional dancers, the dancers are so many that the seats have to be removed for them and the show will be a fiasco :lol:.

are you delusional or what ?

That's so utopia, there is no way Anggun will participate in ATSF, TVRI won't be able to pay her :lol:

and 34 provinces in one song is a mess xshrug

the music style and instruments are too diverse

hawadharma

Malaysia: Will Not Be Taking Part In ATSF’14
Posted By Anthony Granger on Jun 2, 2014 | 1 comment

Malaysia Will Not Be In Macau

Malaysia will not be taking part in the ABU TV Song Festival 2014, in Macau this October. RTM the national broadcaster of Malaysia informed us that they will be taking the year out from the contest. Malaysia was one of the original 11 countries that took part in the inaugural event back in 2012. In the two festivals that Malaysia has taken part in they were represented by Hafiz and Alyah.

The full list of participating countries is expected to be announced in July, with artists announcements coming soon after that. We also understand that a further country is wishing to take part, however it waiting for the paperwork to be signed and agreed upon.

Source: RTM

Malaysia: Will Not Be Taking Part In ATSF’14 | Eurovoix
[MENTION=9461]nekoisneko[/MENTION] [MENTION=12901]12Points[/MENTION] xcry xcry xcry

12Points

[MENTION=4743]hawadharma[/MENTION], NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! xcry1, why?

12Points

It's okay but i was hoping for an artist from another province (from her name it looks like her origin is as same as our 2012 Maria Calista), and as long as it's not a mess that is 2013 (boring staging, didn't use the LED walls properly, weird vulgar dresses), it's fine by me :)

nekoisneko

It's okay but i was hoping for an artist from another province (from her name it looks like her origin is as same as our 2012 Maria Calista), and as long as it's not a mess that is 2013 (boring staging, didn't use the LED walls properly, weird vulgar dresses), it's fine by me :)

Yap,
looks like they're coming from the same province,
well it will be another boring ballad entry, trust me xwhistle

EscGeek

Veteran
Am i the only one here who's excited about this??xheya
can someone tell me what time this will start? And where can i watch it???

Top Bottom