2 1.6%

8 6.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Datura

i expected something.... different. i find it quite interesting in the beginning but at the same time it doesn't really go anywhere...

ollibox

First impression - the song's too short somehow :LOL: Was waiting for a climax, but it never came....
Ok, tried the second time. Yup, found the climax :D At first I thought it could be a serious competition to Israel by type and genre, but... Totally different pots of honey.

Sabrewulf238

I'm not really sure what to make of it, it's probably either a :5: or :6: for me right now.

It doesn't feel like the song really goes anywhere. I liked the start of the song though.

harey

I'm confused by the song. It's more like "good confusion" but I don't feel like I'm really gonna like it. :7:

njdevils94

Veteran
I really like it. Also knew what was coming though being and R&B mid-tempo with rap verses. Officially I have more favorites in Semi 2 than Semi 1 now.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Interesting, the rap part works pretty well here. I expected a whole different direction, but I like what we got. Hmm. :7:

njdevils94

Veteran
Girl we wanted an ethnic bop wtf is this
Completely hate the rap verse and it will be cringy live I can tell
If you talked to any Armenian in ln the know you knew that was never happening. Brunette is an t&b artist and most of her stuff is not up-tempo. It's not every Eastern european countries job to serve Ethno every year. I liked their entry last year and like this as well even if its a polar opposite style of song to Snap.

ollibox

And tried for a third time. WOW efect for me are the eyes of the singer! :love: I guess, that's why the song felt too short at first.
Really hard task to rate it, actually. I like the conception and the slogan (chorus). But the overall package? Feels a tad weak imo.
It might be a grower, but at the moment :6: would be fair, I think.

ArmpitOfEurope

If you talked to any Armenian in ln the know you knew that was never happening. Brunette is an t&b artist and most of her stuff is not up-tempo. It's not every Eastern european countries job to serve Ethno every year. I liked their entry last year and like this as well even if its a polar opposite style of song to Snap.

Ok a ballad with ethnic flur then, not a ballad with rap :cry:

MopManMoss

Veteran
I don’t like it, it feels really muted for some reason however it’s really different than anything we have so I’m glad for this year to become even more diverse than it already is

Wynnter

Argh, I was really feeling the song and hoping for a massive explosion, but then it... ended... I actually don't know how to rate this, so I'll probably have to give it more listenings before I decide on that. The rap part wasn't even that bad, was quite feeling it tbh. It's just the lack of a proper orchestral climax, which I'm a sucker for if done properly.

marty

I really tried to like it but I just cant. I dont understand the concept of the song. Its a strange thing and does not do anything to me. I give 2 points.

Top Bottom