2 1.6%

8 6.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Milos-BC

One of the better :am: entries, definitely one of the gems that I love listening to. Keeping my fingers crossed for the final.

7 points.

njdevils94

Veteran
Armenian broadcaster kept it well hidden last week but :am: Future Lover has a dance break/dub-step in it in the final minute. :D

MAD20

I'm sure this will fight for top 10 in the final. Everything related to this performance is stunning.

SAYAY

I actually wish the entire song had been in Armenian, but either way I love it!
I can't vote tomorrow but if I could have I would have sent some votes to Brunette xcheerxrose

A-lister

Veteran
I can see this getting lots of the "Rest of the World" votes seeing how active Armenian diaspora has been at manipulating alot of online votes :lol:

I still don't get the appeal with this song but each to their own of course...

AliceEsc

So happy that we will have her in the Final! Great staging. I found the dance break unnecessary, but it didn't hurt the song either. Too foggy (malfunction?), but suitable to the whole atmosphere they created.

EscGeek

Veteran
The dance break ruined what was my favorite part of the whole song:
Brunette's fast pace rap which quickly progressed into a chorus. That was a MOMENT for me.
I still love the song and i always will, but Georgia is now more worthy of my top 10. (I swear i'm not biased towards them, here we are, my favorite eurovision country once again making my top 10 in the end).
I feel like that break was there just so she can catch a breath.

Sammy

Veteran
The song still doesn‘t do much for me, but I‘m upgrading it a bit to :5:

Iker

Veteran
Congratulations Armenia & Brunette for qualifying to the GF

I thought the performance was beautiful, but I did not vibe with that tacked on dance break with added instrumental. To me it slightly broke the flow of the song. For me the chorus after the rap part lost some oomph thanks to this choice.

Milos-BC

I wasn't impressed by the staging as I thought I would be but she was good. A deserved qualification.

JenJen94

I actually ended up sending a vote for this last night-I absolutely loved the whole performance, and have fallen in love with the song. Gorgeous staging, loved the dance break and solid vocals. Surprised this came lower, and thought more votes would have gone its way!

Also, Brunette really is stunning.

Top Bottom