Oh-oh-oh-ooh
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh

And if one more person says, "You should get over it"
Oh, I might stop talking to people before I snap, snap, snap
Oh, I might stop talking to people before I snap

Snapping one, two
Where are you? (Where are you?)
You're still in my heart (Still in my heart)
Snapping three, four
Don't need you here anymore (Need you here anymore)
Get out of my heart
'Cause I might snap

Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Snap)
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Snap)
Get out of my heart
Oh-oh-oh-ooh
'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh (Get out of my heart, get out of my)
'Cause I might snap​

Last edited by a moderator:

Courtzer

This is a cute song that kinda deserved to qualify xheart , staging was nothing special with that white-in-white imo tho...

But can anybody explain to me what that june 22nd phrase can be linked to? what's the story of that
I believe it was the day she was inspired to write the song even though I heard rumours this came straight from a dmgp song writing camp

JamieBrown

I believe it was the day she was inspired to write the song even though I heard rumours this came straight from a dmgp song writing camp

Okay, thanks for the quick answer. Quite a random lyric drop tho LUL

popavapeur

I don't like the staging that much but everybody at home loved it, after our live voting Armenia was 4th, I was the only one putting it out of my top 10. It really worked for them.

Mainshow

Veteran
I don't like the staging that much but everybody at home loved it, after our live voting Armenia was 4th, I was the only one putting it out of my top 10. It really worked for them.
Same here - I didn´t really like it (I think she deserved to qualify but I wouldn´t have been "unhappy" if she hadn´t qualified, for sure) but my parents loved it.

popavapeur

Same here - I didn´t really like it (I think she deserved to qualify but I wouldn´t have been "unhappy" if she hadn´t qualified, for sure) but my parents loved it.
yeah some of them liked it cause it sounded "road trip like" but I heard a lot of "The song was ok but I give points for the staging"

Even someone said "Finally we had to wait 17 songs to have a proper staging" I was like "damn you're harsh"

jatojo

The most memorable staging of the night, I think. Probably not perfect, but the concept was simple and easy to comprehend. Overall, though, there were very few wow moments throughout the show.

Datura

i was actually really pissed off with the staging. i kind of liked the whole thing until she tore that "circle" in the wall and i realised she had been singing behind that wall the whole time and the audience in the arena could not see her. yes its a tv show i get it but that disconnection really annoyed me

NeoTen

Was wondering how that house would fit there. Controversial these days, but she should wear a dark outfit, or one like in the music video. Suits her more I think.

Bobjan FR

Gosh, that's the moment when people who bought a ticket for the show must feel a bit stolen :3 They can't see anything during the first 2:15 minutes ?

crashworld

Veteran
Didn't realize the staging was done by Marvin Dietman & Dan Shipton. I am glad that Armenia qualified. I still remembered when I first heard the demo version and I love it and most people are moaning how average it is. And here we have her bring Armenia back to GF for the first time since 2018. Well done, Rosa Linn.

eurovizian

i was actually really pissed off with the staging. i kind of liked the whole thing until she tore that "circle" in the wall and i realised she had been singing behind that wall the whole time and the audience in the arena could not see her. yes its a tv show i get it but that disconnection really annoyed me
She's clearly a victim of the broken stage. This was not how it was meant to be, if you ask me.

Laepo1

Just before she tore the last circle, I think we can see the stage rotating. She was probably performing in fron of the audience until just a few seconds before she tore it.

EDIT

yep, around minute 2:00

crashworld

Veteran

Nope. She is singing 95% of the time in front of the audience. As @Laepo1 mentioned, the mini wall is rotatable. The only time the audience couldn't see her is when she is going to tear down the big piece of fabric revealing the giant circle.

Datura

Nope. She is singing 95% of the time in front of the audience. As @Laepo1 mentioned, the mini wall is rotatable. The only time the audience couldn't see her is when she is going to tear down the big piece of fabric revealing the giant circle.
ok that sounds good then, i take back what i said, sorry

Milos-BC

One of the best and most memorable performances of semi 1. A full package. It was my father's favorite.

Even though I am not as big of a fan as he is, I believe a top 10 is very likely here.

mauve

Veteran
For me, the whole song is just very average, additionally I didn't like the staging at all. It looked too forced for me. But people seem to like it, so ...xshrug

Laepo1

I find it sweet and easy to listen. She didnt give a good performance on the final though

AlekS

Veteran
This was Saro's entry for the internal selection:

Produced by tokionine (JESC 2021 winning entry).

Top Bottom