Contact us

Armenia ARMENIA 2021 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hijirio

Veteran
Imyehhhhh I was pretty sure they can't make it this year, considering the political unrest and uncertainty in the country.

Athena was in my top 10 last year, I rarely say this but I hope she comes back with 'Chains on You 2.0'
I will be so bummed if she comes with a ballad

Mrm

Veteran
Imyehhhhh I was pretty sure they can't make it this year, considering the political unrest and uncertainty in the country.

Athena was in my top 10 last year, I rarely say this but I hope she comes back with 'Chains on You 2.0'
I will be so bummed if she comes with a ballad
And with that revamped version.. xheat

hijirio

Veteran
Chains on, chains on you
I'ma put them, boy
Chains on, chains on you
Chains on, chains on you
I'ma put them, boy
Chains on, chains on you
xqueenbitch

We will always stan a BDSM bop with female domination

snapshot20180110214450_m.jpg

tuorem

Chains on, chains on you
I'ma put them, boy
Chains on, chains on you
Chains on, chains on you
I'ma put them, boy
Chains on, chains on you
xqueenbitch

Me getting possessed every time the song plays, with sex appeal and confidence levelling up:

tenor.gif

I look forward to the confirmation that she's in. Fingers crossed for an effort that's on part with last year's. xheat Go Armenia!

opinionsigotem

We all saw this coming but it's still disappointing. Hopefully it's not for too long; maybe they can come back and win next year like Ukraine in Stockholm.

hijirio

Veteran
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rasmuslights

Veteran
that is a shame.. was kinda looking forward to them.. but yeah they have a lot going on in their country so it's understandable.. hope they come back stronger than ever

AlekS

Veteran
Can't believe they've been waiting until March, like all these problems would disappear somehow.

Hopefully they won't get fined. Even despite our political differences I fully understand how it feels, we have gone through the same shit in 2015. So... victory in 2022? xthink

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Understandable but also very sad. I was rooting for Athena's return. She was one of my favourites from 2020. Hopefully all goes well and Armenia will be back with us next year.

crashworld

Veteran
I can understand the issues with the country have a play on their withdrawal decision.
But citing "the shortness of production time" as one of the reasons is something I don't understand.
They have the same amount of time to prepare as the other delegations and even have more time if they internally select Athena.

So are they saying the local political environment did not allow the the delegation to prepare for it?
Maybe someone can fill in the gaps for me?

rasmuslights

Veteran
I can understand the issues with the country have a play on their withdrawal decision.
But citing "the shortness of production time" as one of the reasons is something I don't understand.
They have the same amount of time to prepare as the other delegations and even have more time if they internally select Athena.

So are they saying the local political environment did not allow the the delegation to prepare for it?
Maybe someone can fill in the gaps for me?

probably there were some budget cuts, some journalists had to work on other projects, some were fired etc.. it's hard to understand but the war + the political protests have a huge impact on the media..

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Österdahl has already invited Armenia back to the 2022 contest if they wish. So no, i don't think the EBU are holding grudges for the late withdrawal.

Top Bottom