10 6.7%

21 14.1%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Armenia-scaled.jpg

EscGeek

Veteran
There is no comparison of the two songs in terms of genre. aef said, "Chains on you" was the most shitty song and I contradicted saying that "boom boom" was worse. We didn't try to find any similarities between the songs.
I wasn't implying that, but i'd be very surprised if armenia fails to qualify again. I usually don't predict the results that early, but out of all selected songs "chains on you" is by far the most modern sounding one.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Poor song, shockingly bad live performance. Worst song of the year.

0 points.

mauve

Veteran
Not so much my kind of thing, but the song has interesting elements. Need to listen to it a few times, but for now I give it 5 points.

aef

Okay I didn't remember this from 2011 anymore haha... I guess its a NQF and I only watched the final back then... It's way better than Chains on You though.

hijirio

Veteran

Uto

Veteran
When I listened to it, I thought this would be a serious contender for the worst song this year. But along came France.
Also, this can still improve loads, especially if they add some spice to the track and just make it switch gears at some point. Shouldn't be particularly hard. Vocals were iffy, can be trained. Staging was very basic, will seriously improve no doubt.

France is basically stuck where they are. In May I don't think these songs are even in the same league.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Also, this can still load, especially if they add some spit he chears at some point. Should be party hard. Vocals were trained. Staging was very pro no doubt.

France is basically star.
:D

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Alaska49

also i can't believe i predicted athena manoukian would do eurovision as early as june last year and just got the country wrong lmao

will she get the greek 12 points from the televote like she would get the armenian 12 were she representing cyprus under The Cyprus Double Nationality Gambit as i predicted she would? that could help her qualify tbh

JollityFarm

Sounds like something someone like Gwen Stefani might have released in about 2002. I'm trying to think what it does actually remind me of, because it's definitely reminding me of a specific thing, but I can't think.

Top Bottom