7 2.1%

7 2.1%

12 3.6%

5 1.5%

35 10.4%

• Total voters

Mlyn

Banned
How did Armenia react on Conchita's victory and the 12 points from Austria? And what does Armenia say about their own jury and televoting?

Qele_Armenia

How did Armenia react on Conchita's victory and the 12 points from Austria? And what does Armenia say about their own jury and televoting?
diffeqent opinions indeed.nobody denied that Conchita performed perfectly,but they doubt whether Conchita would woman's dress and beard

Haverdge

There's an Armenian-language Conchita fan page, calling on people to vote for her no matter what. It must've worked, as Conchita got the second highest televotes in Armenia.

Besides, our commentators acted with the utmost civility when Azerbaijan won in 2011; there's no reason why they would be disrespectful to Conchita and Austria in their commentaries.

ParadiseES

Why? She let someone else go and they finally did better than her.

Not last year. Sirusho could've won the whole thing with Pre-Gomesh and instead Armenia sent one of the blandest songs I've ever listened.

Haverdge

Not last year. Sirusho could've won the whole thing with Pre-Gomesh and instead Armenia sent one of the blandest songs I've ever listened.

Yeah, I think so, too, but what can we do if she simply refuses to return? :)

Aram MP3 entered the UK Charts today at No. 88

And yet, the UK never gave us points. The UK along with Norway, Azerbaijan and Ireland are among the few countries to never give a single point to Armenia. :(

Top Bottom