Administrator
Armenia.png

NikkiBoy

It's really time for Sirusho

NikkiBoy

Inga & Anush again!

A-lister

Veteran
Anything better than 'Boom Boom shaka laka' and the DREADFUL 'Lonely Planet' please??

Is it too much for ask from a country that's been in my personal top. 10 (or close to it) from 2007-2010 to send something atleast decent again? I mean seriously Armenia what are you up to? Things were looking so good but now what happened?

NikkiBoy

Armenia will also learn from their mistake this year, trust me.

If they qualifies, they will be around 15-20th.

If they get in top 10 - it was because of the jury and all the west-european countries..

WhoKnows

I'm hoping to see Armenia as a contender again next year. It's weird how they went from such a power house to this.

Fred

I want back the Armenia that I felt in love. The real FOLK Armenia.
Not american-swedish thing. I want something strong, folk, zurna, drums and someone who's breaking the stage like in Pre-gomesh or Te axchik lineir.
Imagine we join Vahram Petrosyan and Der Hova and some folk arrangements and a new voice (Sofi Mkheyan maybe) or Sirusho. (I don't think that Lilit Hovhanissyan can do it because there's no hint about his real live voice)
So I hope that my beloved Armenia come back!

A-lister

Veteran
Not american-swedish thing. I want something strong, folk, zurna, drums and someone who's breaking the stage like in Pre-gomesh or Te axchik lineir.
Imagine we join Vahram Petrosyan and Der Hova and some folk arrangements and a new voice (Sofi Mkheyan maybe) or Sirusho. (I don't think that Lilit Hovhanissyan can do it because there's no hint about his real live voice)

Second this... the awful boring mess we got in 2013 (that probably got helped just by juries and diaspora) was a real let-down...

Please Armenia COME BACK! I miss YOU!

Terence

ETHNO-POP... from Armenia... it's the best thing since sliced bread, and pizza... Although they must have learnt the lesson that having a big name writing your song doesn't guarantee you a top 10 finish!

A-lister

Veteran
^
Interestingly I never heard of any of them xshrug

Sofi Mkheyan is probably my first pick...

Fred

Have you ever heard the LIVE voice of Lilit Hovhannisyan!?
I was looking for a video with his live voice and it seems that is MORE HARDER TO FIND like the Georgian 2007 National Final.

FilipFromSweden

WHERE IS SIRUSHO?!

Impressive

Banned
I've checked Armenia in past years and I've just noticed that Armenia used to be xbow but today... Armenia is sinking. Jan Jan and Apricot Stone are the bests in my tastes. I hope Armenia comes back as such as songs.

Fred

I've checked Armenia in past years and I've just noticed that Armenia used to be xbow but today... Armenia is sinking. Jan Jan and Apricot Stone are the bests in my tastes. I hope Armenia comes back as such as songs.

Jan Jan was the reason that I love Eurovision.
If I never had heard it, I wouldn't be here now.

Qéle qéle is for me, the best song in Eurovision and Apricot Stone was ... flawless!

But Armenia disappointed me with Emmy and Gor :s
I want my old Armenia back! xheart

Top Bottom