Republika e Arkodrës

ARKODRË

Full name:
Arkodrërepublika / Republika e Arkodrës / Arkodrian Republic
Capital: Erinët
Estimated population: 593 120
Official Languages: Arkodrian / Albanian
Area: 11 214 km²
Etymology: The word Arkodrë is an Arkodrian contraction between two Albanian words "Ar" - gold; "Kodër" - hill
Foundation: The nation was founded in the 30's of the 20th century, following an Albanian migration wave

Arkodrë, 2020

Geography

Biggest cities

Erinët (Western Arkodrë)​
83 497​
Dershë (Eastern Arkodrë)​
66 235​
Çajcomë (Southern Arkodrë)​
46 012​
Xhumshët (Northern Arkodrë)​
20 972​
Arbentesh (Southern Arkodrë)​
18 425​

Other facts

The country:
Arkodrë ranges from high peaks to a 150km narrow coastal plain, but most of the country is actually hilly.
Highest peak: Zëmal - 2 274 m
Deepest point: Shpellë (located in Çajcomë) - -2 m
Longest beach: Arbenplazhi (located in Arbentesh) - 15 km

Weather:

Inland:
Very hot and dry summers (sometimes above 40ºC) very cold and snowy in winter (at 1000m, sometimes below -5ºC)
Coastline: Hot and dry summers (sometimes above 35ºC), cold, windy and wet in winter (rarely below 0ºC)

Demography

Ethnicity

68% Arkodrians
21% Albanians
4% Montenegrins
8% Others (bosnians, macedonians, italians...)

Language

61% Arkodrian
35% Albanian
4% Others (montenegrin, italian...)

Religion

55% Atheism
23% Islamism
9% Catholicism
7% Orthodox Church
6% Others

Sports

- Arkodrë is known by the Olimpllajë ("Olympic Plateau") located at an altitude of 1200 m in Northern Arkodrë - a place where you can find venues for all olympic sports (summer & winter);
- The national sports are road cycling and biathlon;
- Arkodrë is a candidate to host 2030 Winter Olympics and people are looking forward to a first-ever Olympic medal for the country in Tokyo.​

Last edited:

Zonne147

Love the judgemental look on the eagle's face on your flag :lol:

Best of luck in your future entries xup

Haha it really looks that poor animal is either tired of being there or he just doesn't agree what is written below :lol:

Thank you very much!! :gimmefive:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I'll give you a welcome here as well! :) Love all your detailed information, seems like you're going to fit in here like a glove! xheat

Love the judgemental look on the eagle's face on your flag :lol:
Haha it really looks that poor animal is either tired of being there or he just doesn't agree what is written below :lol:
To me it looks like the poor eagle's wondering "how the hell did I end up here?!" :lol:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Pyreican love the concurrence Arkodrë has to offer in biathlon and can't wait for the next winter season to start xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Vedatistan out, and it's replacement arrives. xheat hopefully a better voter tho.

Welcome from Solentoya! :D

Zonne147

Oh guys thank you so much for your warm welcomes xlove

I'm very happy to be part of this family, some of you aren't unknown to me from other threads/contests and I hope we will be able to have fun together here too. For the people I'm meeting here for the first time, I also hope to have a lot of fun with y'all and I promise to be a good guy :lol:

Now let's get over with all these beautiful words, the most important thing is that you stan Arkodrë and the eagle and if you actually don't do that I tell you the eagle is as powerful and intimidating as it looks :cool:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
if you actually don't do that I tell you the eagle is as powerful and intimidating as it looks :cool:
The eagle might not feel so intimidating when I tell him that my brain keeps reading your country name as Ardorkë. xfacepalm :lol:

Zonne147

The eagle might not feel so intimidating when I tell him that my brain keeps reading your country name as Ardorkë. xfacepalm :lol:

How do you? ... :mad::ROFLMAO:the eagle is getting angrier and angrier, I can see it

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Anna coming in all sassy with a scathing put-down - shall we grab the popcorn for this new inter-nation drama??

tenor.gif

In the WL all of 5 seconds and already in a full on war with another country. What a mood.

tuorem

Welcome Arkodrë! And greetings from Tybalteva. :)

The flag and map are giving me promising vibes already. We for sure will look forward to developing ties with you.

Top Bottom