Contact us

Argentina

chontono

Re: ARGENTINA |

Then I should withdraw too (I was second last :lol:) xsnooty
Just find something more "for all public" or move to another region, but don´t stop playing ;)

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

Then I should withdraw too (I was second last :lol:) xsnooty
Just find something more "for all public" or move to another region, but don´t stop playing ;)

I suggested other "more public" song from Tan Bionica for Jim, but he sent Loca (and its right because we should send what we love, not to get more voters or so)

chontono

I suggested other "more public" song from Tan Bionica for Jim, but he sent Loca (and its right because we should send what we love, not to get more voters or so)

Exactly, this is right, but then you must not stop participating because the audience didn´t vote for it xshrug

FilipFromSweden

Jim I am really sorry not to see you participate and I hope you will next edition. Not participating sucks, but WorldVision is so much more than just winning or getting points, it's about sharing music! I hope you keep in mind that I loved '' Ciudad Magica '' and almost gave it 12 points.

Hugs!

chontono

[MENTION=4957]Jim[/MENTION] A present for you, since I had already made it xrose
OWZF1l.png

I hope you come back soon :)

Jim

:ar: Argentina decided to return in WV 38 and has already chosen its representative for Palermo. Abel Pintos is going to represent the country in Italy, but the song has not been decided yet.

Jim

Re: ARGENTINA | WV 38 - Abel Pintos - "Todo Esta En Vos" |

:ar: WV 38 - Palermo, Sicily, Italy

cegs5

Re: ARGENTINA | WV 39 | Rafaga Group - ? |

One of the best Argentinian entries ever! So daring to send "bailanta cumbia" music xheyaxparty

Jim

Re: ARGENTINA

:ar: Argentina will vote in WV 41 and will come back as a participant in WV 42, due to the rules of WV contest.

Jim

Re: ARGENTINA GOES ROCK - WV 42 - BARILARI

Decision has been made! 4 groups were in discussions about a possible participation in WV, 1 rock band is the final choice of "El Trece". Rock band "Barilari" will represent :ar: Argentina in WV 42-San Juan, :pr: Puerto Rico!

IMG_2021.jpg

Jim

Re: ARGENTINA GOES ROCK - WV 42 - BARILARI with "Corazon Homicida"

Thank you!!! xhug:ar: Argentina is in the grand final of WV 42!!! x12s xcheer

Top Bottom