Contact us

Anyone knows why this is happening?

alca

View attachment 2266

It's been 3-4 days since this started happening. For some reason the text appears like this sometimes. And it's really irritating... I have to select the text, or scroll down or something to make it look "normal". Does anybody know why this is happening and how I can fix it? :(

alca

textsp.jpg

Here. I have a feeling that this is happening only on firefox...

Etl

Is this happening to every text you see on your monitor? I had the same problem, too, with my old monitor. All the text was kinda blurry and fuzzy. I concluded that it was the combination of my old monitor and the fresh-installed windows 7 that caused the problem.
So before doing anything, 1) try to open a browser or something with windows xp and check how the text is rendered or 2) try a newer model monitor (I guess you would already use it if you had one, but anyway).
I am not saying this is the solution for you, but that was the case for me back then.

alca

I'm on my laptop... And this is happening only on firefox... :? Not in chrome, not in a simple Word file. Just on firefox. And I reinstalled it, updated all the add-ons and stuff. Nothing! The text keeps appearing like that. Not the entire text in a page. Just a few lines. And I need to hoover over it or select it in order to make it appear normal.

wyq614

Beijing, China (Hometown: Qingdao, China)
I'm on my laptop... And this is happening only on firefox... :? Not in chrome, not in a simple Word file. Just on firefox. And I reinstalled it, updated all the add-ons and stuff. Nothing! The text keeps appearing like that. Not the entire text in a page. Just a few lines. And I need to hoover over it or select it in order to make it appear normal.

Try this: Tools - Contenders - Fonts - Advanced
remove the tick of the option "Permit the web to select the fond and not use the settings above" something like this

And see if it is ok.

Top Bottom