Contact us

Announcement of the finalists in each semifinal

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
I have the question: the way of annoucement the 10 semifinalists in each semifinal who will qualify for final? Anybody knows? Will it be the opening envelopes again or we can expect something new this year?

Grinch

Since it's Germany, I'm expecting more. They're really good at using technology as you know :)

Sabiondo

I Exepet first Turkey, Norway and Azerbayian as the first ones, them Hungary, Russia and mayber Switzerland at the lastests ones QF in the first semi.

In the 2 semi-final i want QF first the Nedtherlands, Moldova and Sweden first to end in Romania, Bosnia and Ukraine as the last ones.

Grinch

If we qualify, our envelope will be opened in the last place. Or so. Always same :mad:

croboy82

They could use some flashing lights on all semi-finalists and then where the light goes out, those are not qualifiers and fall into water or something like that :D

jk obviously haha

I like the digital envelopes.

Sabrewulf238

Something scandalous like pulling rabbits (painted with the countries colours) out of a top hat. D: :p

or rushing into the green room with paintball guns and start blasting the qualifiers in their country colours.

Last edited:

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
Something scandalous like pulling rabbits (painted with the countries colours) out of a top hat. D: :p

or rushing into the green room with paintball guns and start blasting the qualifiers in their country colours.

Wow really an original idea hahahahahahhahaha XD Where did you get it from?;)

Milos-BC

Hahaha, love your ideas, they are great :D

Top Bottom