Contact us

Andorra ANDORRA 2021

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

CPV4931

My annualy "I hope, my favorite Eurovision country will come back, but they won´t come back anyway" post :-)

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
It's time to have a little reminder in honor of our legend Marta Roure and her video clips sponsored by windmills

elanyvx

Andorra's path to Eurovision (2004-2009)... and if it comes back in the next few years?

elanyvx

Interview with Jenny (Andorra 2006), it is available in Italian, English and Spanish.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
If true she proposed this at the end of last year so I doubt it usurped the most recent info

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Susanne Georghi would be nice. But she's no Marian van der Wal, who is my fave Andorran rep (her or Gisela the soldier ant). Observe (or relive) the ~beautiful disaster~ (--Roxen) that was La Mirada Interior

IRRADIA PAU
IRRADIA LLUM
IRRADIA ARMONIA SIGES TUUUUU

Recruiting a random haggard Dutch inkeeper to perform an utter trashbop at Eurovision, and ofc it's a mess and she's terrible. :love: SOMEHOW recruiting Anabel Conde to do backings in this, who experiences a true Riches-Into-Rags storyline. :love: She's so miscast in her role as backing vocalist btw, since her voice is so recognisable and jarring and LOUD, she drowns out the other two and it's borderline cacaphonous xheart the most desperate backing appearance since that one time Al Bano accidentally wandered onto the set of "La vita cos è" and instantly became a glorified setpiece xheart

wlu andorra and you are missed.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
IRRADIA PAU
IRRADIA LLUM
IRRADIA ARMONIA SIGES TUUUUU

Recruiting a random haggard Dutch inkeeper to perform an utter trashbop at Eurovision, and ofc it's a mess and she's terrible. :love: SOMEHOW recruiting Anabel Conde to do backings in this, who experiences a true Riches-Into-Rags storyline. :love: She's so miscast in her role as backing vocalist btw, since her voice is so recognisable and jarring and LOUD, she drowns out the other two and it's borderline cacaphonous xheart the most desperate backing appearance since that one time Al Bano accidentally wandered onto the set of "La vita cos è" and instantly became a glorified setpiece xheart

I don't think I quite realized how much was truly going on in this entry before reading this. Thank you so much; a gift as always.

Mimmon

Veteran
I heard that she is is wanting to pay the participation but she doesn't want to sing and will let others...
Any information on that if thats true...

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Doesn't the fact that RTVA has already announced that Andorra won't be back to the competition mean that they automatically rejected Susanne's proposal?

lowyby

Doesn't the fact that RTVA has already announced that Andorra won't be back to the competition mean that they automatically rejected Susanne's proposal?
No, Susanne proposed it to the government, not to the broadcaster. It could thus be that the broadcaster didn't even knew about the plans.

Top Bottom