Contact us

American Idol - The finale starts in couple of minutes

aletem

It is a battle between Crystal and Lee DeWyze.

I hope that Crystal is gonna win American Idol, because she deserved it. :D She sang the best last night. Also, the judges were pushing Lee way too much. :shock: And he can't say a sentence on stage without repeating "you know, you know". Really annoying. :roll:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Well, Lee won as I predicted. It all came down to the tweens and teens who make up the majority of the voting body. However, it'll be probably Crystal who will end up beinjg the more successful artist.

aletem

It sucks. They made him a great song and he destroyed it. :shock: The fault goes to the judges, especially Simon, because they were forcing him from the beginning. It was quite obvious that he would win. After last night though and with Lee barely keeping his voice, while Crystal created a concert and she was confident on stage, I thought that Crystal would win. Meh, last year I thought the final will be between Gokey and Lambert, but at the end Chris won. :|
Thank God Nicole won on "Dancing with the Stars". If the skater won that, now that would have been a major disappointment.

I agree with you Matt, Crystal will be more successful than Lee. Lee is an illiterate person that cannot combine few words together. Crystal picks words carefully and she knows what to say and when to say it. I hope she will get a deal with some company there, she needs it for her son and for her health. Go Crystal! :) She rocked tonight with Alanis! :cool:

94ayd

Lee clearly sucks, I mean DeWyze, WTF?! :shock:

Top Bottom