Contact us

All Around the World: Kosovo 🇽🇰 ✾ Dy shokë / Два пријатеља ✾ The Show / RESULTS OUT! CONGRATS TO THE WINNER!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Bpz46JX.png

ferret

Дякую @Veronika for saving this Spin-off! xyes
Thanks to everyone for the points for 🇽🇰 Zig Zag Orchestra and Congratulations to Karhu & Serenes on their win! xup

Milos-BC

Congratulations on the victory Serenes xcheers And thank you Veronika for putting up the effort for the results show.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist. I literally didn't expect anything so I am not surprised with last place :lol: But it was a pleasure being a part of the spin-off in any case!

Karhu

Oh wow! Thank you so much for the points xheart I really enjoyed getting to know the :xk: music scene through this spin-off - it was surprising to come across so many different sounds and genres from such a small place :)

Thanks so much Veronika for hosting the results (love that beautiful victory picture too xheart) and Vaso for your efforts in opening the edition and creating the show and the banners - hope you're doing better xrunhug

I'll be happy to host AATW the next time it comes around, whenever that may be :lol:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Thank you everyone for your comments.xheart
I really had fun collecting votes and preparing the results!
Congrats to Serenes once again. xheya

Top Bottom