8 5.4%

14 9.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bstream

Biggest concern here is that they are going to take this 2022 result and be like, “Aha! That’s why we have to stick to our tried and true formula of a dark haired woman singing a ballad!”

I applaud Albania for shaking things up in 2022, I hope this doesn’t discourage them from taking more risks.

A-lister

Veteran
Biggest concern here is that they are going to take this 2022 result and be like, “Aha! That’s why we have to stick to our tried and true formula of a dark haired woman singing a ballad!”

I applaud Albania for shaking things up in 2022, I hope this doesn’t discourage them from taking more risks.

This! I am really afraid they will misinterpret the outcome from 2022 and go back to "business-as-usual", the 2022 entry (although I kinda enjoy it) was a bit of a hot mess (especially the live performance), the direction though wasn't the issue rather the execution of it all but knowing the Albanian broadcaster they will go conservative again (hopefully not but wouldn't be surprised).

Looren

Veteran
This! I am really afraid they will misinterpret the outcome from 2022 and go back to "business-as-usual", the 2022 entry (although I kinda enjoy it) was a bit of a hot mess (especially the live performance), the direction though wasn't the issue rather the execution of it all but knowing the Albanian broadcaster they will go conservative again (hopefully not but wouldn't be surprised).

Well the first thing is they should stop doing bad English revamps (even if I loved Arilena and Elhaida's revamps), I loved Sekret's original version but gosh I disliked that revamp soooo hard

Also the staging was pretty bad and killed their chances I think

Sammy

Veteran
Apparently there will be a televoting this year in the FiK… I‘m curious to see how much power they really will give to the public… Last time it was counted as just one out of a lot of jury votes.

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Sekret was perfect, every single second was flawless.

Europe was too conservative to appreciate that high art.

ronela-hajati-sekret.gif

Top Bottom