14 9.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

midnightsun

Veteran
Isat it the same Albania sends every year??

That was my first thought. I really can’t remember any Albanian song but Mall. To me they sound the same all the time.
Duje is one of the better songs, imho, yet it’s probably in my bottom 5. Not that I don’t like that kind of song (I really do!) but it’s something we get to listen to of them almost every year.

SpiritofKeiino

I found the NF performance strange, Albina did ok but the family didn't seem to have much charisma and in fact looked slightly uncomfortable at times.
I do think this will scrape through SF2.

Ezio

Veteran
The annual dramatic ethno ballad comes this year from Albania. I guess in hindsight I will not know in which year these female screams were on stage, because it seems it already blends with Eurovisions of the past.

Besides the primal scream, it has a pleasant rhythm and pace. In this year, this is a rather unique song, but in the history of Eurovision, it's anything but unique, and I'd rather skip this song then embrace it. This is targetting the diaspora vote, but their plan could fall short.

I give it 3 points, because it's nothing fresh and new for my ears.

SpiritofKeiino

I'm not convinced that the members of the family will all look comfortable on stage, they looked a little awkward at the NF. Maybe it doesn't matter if Albina is strong enough to carry them. I do think this has a decent chance of qualifying

SpiritofKeiino

Am really worried about this one, have the feeling that it might NQ

Would be really sad to lose my N°1 of the year in semi :(
I think there's hope for it qualifying. Personally I neither love nor hate it, but I can see an audience for this sort of Balkan ballad. It may also get some diaspora votes to take it over the qualifying line.

If they nail the family dynamic on stage, and if the family members perform confidently (not sure that this will happen) it could help get votes.

AndroZeus

I'm just happy for them that they get to go to ESC together as a family, that's so cute!

AndroZeus

I’m not dissing that choreo it makes me enjoy the song substantially more
Yeah it's a way fun choreo, I'm gonna be rooting for them to qualify, even though I wouldn't vote for them.

Looren

Veteran
Wonderful performance in Israel xheart

Albina's family is getting more and more confident and charismatic, only problem is the boy I think, he's always very nervous when he sings his parts

Blonde girl is very confident and charismatic, parents also improved a lot, brune girl still bit of a problem but she's getting better and better

Come on Albania, qualify for this bloody final xheart

rasmuslights

Veteran
still so sad that Evita didn't win. it would easily be the best Albanian entry ever, instead we got our regular Albanian eurovision song that probably won't even qualify.

Top Bottom