8 5.4%

14 9.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

heke1988

I gave this 6. Better than :ua:, but still not good enough in my mind.

Uto

Veteran
I think it's a good song, or at least the fundamentals are decent and the energy takes it up a notch. It's basically just a list of Balkan tropes thrown together, but when did that ever count as a negative? I am worried that audiences will feel like it's generally a bit messy and the staging of course is ineffective right now. If they can iron out the issues they might make it to the final, but I don't see it doing much beyond that. It's just not sitting in a winning niche. Charming stuff from Albania once more though, they are almost always an enrichment to the contest.

akoz

:6: points from me. Typical balkan song - something interesting, something boring. Hard to predict outcome for :al: but with 2nd half of 2nd semi they will definitly have a chance.

Deleted member 12761

I changed my vote from 1 point to :3: points. It could go higher, too. I still need some time with it. I love how Albania is always doing their thing. Love the intro, the drama, ethnic vibes etc. Albania is always serving something interesting.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I changed my vote from 1 point to :3: points. It could go higher, too. I still need some time with it. I love how Albania is always doing their thing. Love the intro, the drama, ethnic vibes etc. Albania is always serving something interesting.

interesting and dated.

Looren

Veteran
Albina has been busy of late. Along with working on the much awaited revamp of :al: Duje she also released another anthemic song which has over 1 million views in just a few days. :cool:

Gosh how can you be so talented ? Revamping such an amazing song and at the same time release such a good song

Top Bottom