Edhe një, edhe ty
Një, dy, tre, ta marrsha
Ta marrsha, ta marrsha
Ta marrsha, ta marrsha

Ma kadalë, ma kadalë, ej
Ma kadalë, ma kadalë, ej​

Last edited by a moderator:

ArmpitOfEurope

Chill please.... with a full arena and Ronela going full energy this will slay!!!

I agree on the camera work... not the best....

Also sisters, you saw a 20 seconds clip. The full performance will be fire

We all considered her a safe qualifer but itd be a good idea to start preparing for non qualification. I can see Lithuania, Austria or Iceland sneaking in and leave Albania out, mostly coz of a bad jury score.

Last edited:

goncalovieira

Sincerely, after today, I am kinda sure that she is not that safe...

ag89

I am really not feeling this. I want Albania to qualify, but who knows. I just hope they won't blame the sun or photo removal if they fail: this staging just doesn't seem good.

Mainshow

Veteran
I can totally understand that she feels hurt/frustrated. She´s been very vocal about wanting to do Eurovision for years and she was very eager to perform on the big stage but she´s an artist and needs to accept criticism - after seeing her national final performance in Albania (which was entertaining and suited the song so much better, imo) as well as her delivering great vocals at pre-parties, it´s just "natural" that some fans think that the official clip form the 2nd rehearsals didn´t appeal to fans as much as her other performances.

I feel sad that she thinks that way now and wants "Eurovision to be over" - Actually, I think that her statement contradicts itself: She´s a huge fan favourit this year and since she got so much criticism, she can be sure that most fans are keeping their fingers crossed to see this qualify - they simply do care.
"Bulgaria" basically got one of the best performances so far but no one cares about this song = no fans.
Her receiving so many comments (even if they are negative) = many fans who care about the performance.

I just hope that she can take a break from Twitter and just enjoy the whole Eurovision experience. There´s still time to fix the messy camera angles/movements. Maybe it will look better on TV next week + she might be hitting the long note again and she will be fine.

Mainshow

Veteran

She really seems to honestly care about her Eurovision participation.

I just wish that she wouldn´t be reading all comments online.

Eurovision fans (me included) are analaysing each and every detail of all rehearsal clips - if you try to make everyone happy, you will ultimately fail since Eurovision fans are very different but also very vocal about their opinion(s).

crashworld

Veteran
That's not the way to go about things. Can you imagine if Bulgaria, Switzerland or Israel go about answering every troll/hater in Twitter, they will go insane.

For her sanity sake, she should just ignore those trolls and just do what she feels that it's best for her performance. Or just ask her team to help her sieve out the constructive criticisms to help her fine-tune her performance.

And also, her replies are not doing her any favour. If I am being honest, she is just turning people off. Because now people may just give her what she mentioned in the tweet, not vote for her so she can NQ and go on to do the things that make her happy.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
people complaining she lacks energy??? it was 10 AM and it was a rehearsal???

people complaining she wasn't the best vocally??? again, it was 10 in the morning and it was a rehearsal?

people complaining that it felt empty??? there's no audience at the rehearsals??? at the SF the arena will be full of people!

Tuesday night she will go ALL IN and she's gonna be an energy BOMB on stage a she's strong vocally, we know that already!!!

I agree the camera shots were not good, and I hope they can still fix that - also think the floor could use some LED...

I'm happy she didn't go with red/black colors, as we've already seen that too much the last couple years, it would've been to predictable imo.

Otherwise a strong, sexy and energetic performance is to be expected next week xheart xheart xheart

crashworld

Veteran
To be honest, I really hope she didn't take it so hard. She should be enjoying the journey. What matters most is the jury show and the actual live show. She should focus her energy in just perfecting her performance. There's no way she can change anything else for her staging except her outfit and make up anyway. Why does she feel the need to prove the detractors that her performance is not poor by sharing these clips? It feels counter-productive.

goncalovieira

Guys... just imagine if she does not get through to the final.

Yoozek

So now she's trying to prove dozens/hundreds of people wrong by showing another part of the performance (which she picked thinking it would be more/the most interesting). Girl, maybe instead of sharing the forbidden footage focus on finding some notes?
giphy.gif

Fan favourite flop of the year I think. She grew bold by the reactions during preparties but when it comes to the actual performance, it's shouty, too much in your face and somehow offputting. When the bubble of love bursts, then there are a lot of tears and post removals going on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom