Edhe një, edhe ty
Një, dy, tre, ta marrsha
Ta marrsha, ta marrsha
Ta marrsha, ta marrsha

Ma kadalë, ma kadalë, ej
Ma kadalë, ma kadalë, ej​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajeje Brazorf

Happy Ronela won, she was my second favourite behind Rezarta, so a good choice by Albania which will add another year in their qualifying streak. It's definitely the best of the three songs we have 'till now, but with a revamp it could even be better, so it's a :10: right now.

Ps: keep the song in Albanian, please.

Pps: so happy with the entire podium: we knew Ronela and Alban would have been there, but I never imagined a tie between Eldis and Rezarta for third place and they really deserved. Eldis was among my favourite ones during all nights, Rezarta...is Rezarta! No need to add anything.

Last edited:

lacrymea

Sorry for not jumping on the hype train with you all. But for me, this is a :4: at best.

I like the ethnic part and some elements of the performance. But it's all too disjointed and messy for me. It sounds like a medley, not a song.

Maybe I'll appreciate it more with time.

Zonne147

Gets better with every listen but there's still too much going on for me in every single aspect. There are parts of the song I like, others I'm not that into, but things aren't flowing the way I wanted them to do so.

This can either be a very good result for my beloved :al: or be one of the fanwanks of the year. And at the end of the day Ronela will probably finish 17th :lol: I'm already looking forward to see how they'll stage it in Rotterdam, but I'm still not feeling Sekret as much as I wanted xthink

:7: points

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Irma Libohova saying "e jemja nuse," a gif set:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

hpp0

I'm really glad Ronela won, mostly cause it is finally a change for Albania after all those ballads. Her performance in the final was much better than her first one, she sung better and had more confidence on the stage.

Personally while I like a lot all the individual parts of the song, I still have a very big problem with how the song flows and the changes are too sudden and random. If they can re arrange the song's parts a bit and make the changes between the parts more "smooth", I will like it more personally and I think the song itself will sound better as well.

mauve

Veteran
I can't jump on the Ronela hype train because - as a few pointed out already - the song consists of too many parts that don't seem to belong together. Yes, it is great that Albania went for something risky and modern, but I just can't get into the song. And no matter how people may feel enthusiastic about the song now, it may very well fail to pass the semi in May. For the first time in a very long while, Albania is out of my top 10. And I was quite strict - and I am honest - I gave it only 1 point. I will listen to the song again anf hope I can change my opinion, but I doubt it. :(

heke1988

Nice ethnic vibes and different instruments. Although Albania have to change their live-performance at ESC. 8 points for now.

hijirio

Veteran
Sooo apparently Anxhela Faber, one of the jurors of Fik, had a bad feud with Alban Ramosaj's aunt some months ago where the debate escalated into insults

Alban's aunt called this juror "you are rubbish Anxhela"

Source: https://twitter.com/iglilime21/status/1475908762292703246

secretly praying that she is the one who killed Alban's chances to win, so we can give her the annual honorary Mikaela Minga award

Ezio

Veteran
Ugh no bye

hijirio

Veteran
Aaaaaand btw, the official channel uploads the NF performance

MooseShoes

I can be really picky about these things, but in this case I honestly don't get the comments that the song is disjointed. I find it seems to flow together really well and I'm hooked from beginning to end. :10: from me for now and hoping that it gets the editing / revamp treatment that has done :al: so well since Mall,(2020 doesn't count.) i.e. just getting it down to three minutes.

Also, whoever's in charge of the running order this year, I dare you to give :al: the #2 spot in the final for a third contest in a row.

Bmbriga

Ok, ok... So this sounds like Ruslana and Efendi went out drinking together. Not bad... I'm not sure if I like it song wise, like something I would normally like, but I'm definitely for it in a Eurovision appreciation way. I'll give it a 7.

Top Bottom