Një, dy, tre, ta marrsha
Ta marrsha, ta marrsha
Ta marrsha, ta marrsha

Ma kadalë, ma kadalë, ej
Ma kadalë, ma kadalë, ej​

Last edited by a moderator:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
It's an extremely disappointing list, compared to the previous rumours. It looks like Albania will maintain the trend of qualifying to the ESC-final for not more than 3 editions in a row.

ESC94

I really hope that :al: sends something different than a women singing a very dramatic ballad in a very dramatic way. Don´t get me wrong, I´m not totally opposed to this type of songs, but if it´s repeated too often it gets boring. xbored

If they really wanna slay at Eurovision they should risk more, otherwise they´ll always get stuck in the 15-20 range if they even reach the final. :confused:

Grinch

I really hope that :al: sends something different than a women singing a very dramatic ballad in a very dramatic way. Don´t get me wrong, I´m not totally opposed to this type of songs, but if it´s repeated too often it gets boring. xbored

If they really wanna slay at Eurovision they should risk more, otherwise they´ll always get stuck in the 15-20 range if they even reach the final. :confused:

I agree with every word. It's like their only goal is qualifying for the final and leaving it there. Nothing more.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
okay calvin breathe
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

YEAHHHHEEEYEAHHHHHHHHHYEAHHHYEAHHHHYEAHHHYEAHHEEYEAHHHHOHHHHOOOOOWHOAOHWHOAAAAAOOOOWHOAAAOHHOHHHHHHEEYYYEEEYEAHHHHHAHHHHEEEEYEAHHHHEEHHHHHEEYEAHHHHHHHYEAHYEAHYEAHH

njdevils94

Veteran

Don't worry we will get something very different this year in a very dramatic ballad sung by a male which hasn't happened since 2007.

hijirio

Veteran
RONELA HAJATI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can't believe she will bless FiK with her divine presence!

+ Already preparing my body for her hot flop against a screaming diva xheat xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I think I might have found snippets of two of the entries. On this channel are thirteen others you can listen to that I assume are songs that haven't made it to the contest.

Looren

Veteran
Omg I hope these really are snippets of the entries 'cause they both sound amazing 😍

Rezarta's song sounds stunningly beautiful omg, if it's her entry it'll probably be my fave 😍

Xhuli's voice is beautiful, reminds me of Kanita's voice 😍

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I know surprisingly few of the acts in FiK this year :eek:
But if it's gonna be just nearly as good as usual, I'm sure I'll love it! :love:
The Albanian entries usually seem to end in my top 5 no matter which high quality song they send xheart

Sammy

Veteran
I think I might have found snippets of two of the entries. On this channel are thirteen others you can listen to that I assume are songs that haven't made it to the contest.

I was intrigued by the word luleborë on each of the videos.
So here's what I found out:
According to Google translate and Wikipedia it means "Snow flower" and is a seemingly well known albanian song. There is also a song festival that is called "Luleborë" (probably named in honor of that song), which again according to Google translate is the traditional festival of Shkodra and takes place for more than 60 years. Rezarta Smaja won that festival in october 2021 with the song that you posted the snippet of.
Here's the short article in albanian: https://top-channel.tv/2021/10/31/n...re-shkoder-fiton-rezarta-smaja-me-si-nanderr/
@Morocco2021 I'm sorry, I fear you have to look for a different favorite. I doubt she will sing the same song for the national final. Or will she?

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@Sammy thanks for being our Sherlock and investigating there. I'm actually quite glad that seems not to be Rezarta's entry. I like it but I expected the chorus to be bigger than it was. She needs to go harder I think if she wants to win Fik (and I believe she has it in her to triumph one day). Hopefully we get to hear the songs soon.

hunty73

Here she is performing the winning song (and the other artists),amazing power,and class singer when given the right material.Rezarta makes her living performing in small venues,and Fik i would guess is always really her way of securing a living and bookings more than winning as she has no record label or help really.However the Lulebore winner was wrote/produced by Florent Boshnjake a very well connected producer who produces for Arilina among others.The question is was that a one off,designed to do well in that comp only?,or is there a 2nd song even better they kept back for Fik?
There are serious questions about the front runners this year at Fik and if there is a dark horse id say it might be Rezarta.Once we have the songs who is involved with her will be telling on her chances.Like @RainyWoods says to win a Fik she needs to go hard,full frontal power assault because she is capable.No doubt about that.

Top Bottom