Një, dy, tre, ta marrsha
Ta marrsha, ta marrsha
Ta marrsha, ta marrsha

Ma kadalë, ma kadalë, ej
Ma kadalë, ma kadalë, ej​

Last edited by a moderator:

hijirio

Veteran
I prefer her ESC staging to the FiK staging by miles. I am so grateful to her for making this happen, regardless of the result she achieved. She created an art piece that will be cherished for centuries to come. It was too ahead of its time, I guess.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
But you forgotten that the juries don't vote during the actual live show. I have access to the jury show. Ronela sounded about the same in the jury show, so I can see the juries could have marked her down. Marius in fact sounded better in the jury show though as compared to his performance during the actual live show.
i'm talking about the voice crack on the jury show though? the one that was leaked on monday

crashworld

Veteran
i'm talking about the voice crack on the jury show though? the one that was leaked on monday

Did he have a voice crack? Let me recheck, I don't recall he did. All I remember is that he sound better in the jury show than the actual semi-final performance.

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Did he have a voice crack? Let me recheck, I don't recall he did. All I remember is that he sound better in the jury show than the actual semi-final performance.
around the 3:15 mark in the video I watched IIRC. don't know if it's the same timestamp for your video

crashworld

Veteran
around the 3:15 mark in the video I watched IIRC. don't know if it's the same timestamp for your video

The video I have access to is the full show, so it's a different timestamp as yours.

I just re-watched the jury show performance for Marius, the only part that he sounded poor was when he threw the mic stand off, but it's just a faltering of vocals and he sounded as if he was wailing. I don't hear a voice crack like Spain 2017.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
The video I have access to is the full show, so it's a different timestamp as yours.

I just re-watched the jury show performance for Marius, the only part that he sounded poor was when he threw the mic stand off, but it's just a faltering of vocals and he sounded as if he was wailing. I don't hear a voice crack like Spain 2017.
it's exactly that part. but a voice crack on par with Spain 2017 would have been quite a challenge. I'd say it's more like an Isaiah. or a dying cat :lol: it was definitely unpleasant to listen to imo

TB98

I saw the NQ coming the moment I saw that first rehearsal. The staging was a mess, extremely poor camera work, the coreography was weird and her vocals were...tragic. I feel bad for her, after everything she went through, but it is what it is. Hope she returns with a better song and performance.

hijirio

Veteran

crashworld

Veteran
it's exactly that part. but a voice crack on par with Spain 2017 would have been quite a challenge. I'd say it's more like an Isaiah. or a dying cat :lol: it was definitely unpleasant to listen to imo

LOL! I don't think it harmed him though? To me, that wail is not that noticeable and could be justified because he was trying to emote and be more dramatic during that part. Plus, it's only that few seconds, it's barely impacting the overall performance.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
i will have my revenge next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #she #is #coming

LOL! I don't think it harmed him though? To me, that wail is not that noticeable and could be justified because he was trying to emote and be more dramatic during that part. Plus, it's only that few seconds, it's barely impacting the overall performance.
well the crack apparently didn't affect Isaiah get SECOND place with the juries in the first semi of esc 2017, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the same case nowadays with Marius :lol:

that assuming he got in thanks to the juries. watch him get like 5th with both 🤡

Top Bottom