Ta marrsha, ta marrsha
Ta marrsha, ta marrsha

Ma kadalë, ma kadalë, ej
Ma kadalë, ma kadalë, ej​

Last edited by a moderator:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
0:48 & 3:08 @ the official audio on YT of course.
Oh righttttt, I thought you were aiming at the instrumental during rap and outro part which is like the most demo-ish part of the song to me.
I agree with you it's amazing but it shouldn't be a whole basis of the song. Personally it's what makes the song so God-sent and keeps me anticipating its both appearances. It's a perfect dance break moment where Ronela shows off her moves to Jurop.

Tinchey

Please elaborate on "non-song". 🤣🤣🤣
For a Eurovision song its narrative structure is pretty weak, it's messy. It has nothing to do with loving classical structure but in no way is it experimental, fresh or new, there have been quite a few unfinished songs in Eurovision. I like the eagle screeching sound effect tho.
@VasilijeM They slayed at Eurovision.

Phoenix

Parts of this remind me of Russia last year, I hope they'll keep them in the final version. This is a bit of a hot mess overall, but at least it's hot. I think I like it.
:7: for now, has potential to be a massive grower.

Ianp16

One thing I love about Sekret is that it's bringing the flavour of 00's ESC which has been lost a little in the last few years. I personally rate 'Wild Dances' :ua: 2004 as one of my favourite ever winners. We all need some ethno-dance attitude pop in Eurovision and Sekret definitely brings back this flavour. I think the closest we've come recently is 'Mata Hari' :az: which was a bit silly and cute but it didn't quite have that 'slap in your face' element that 'Wild Dances' or even 'My Number One' :gr: had.

Albania 2023 so far, for me. :al::al::al:

mrappeal

For a Eurovision song its narrative structure is pretty weak, it's messy. It has nothing to do with loving classical structure but in no way is it experimental, fresh or new, there have been quite a few unfinished songs in Eurovision. I like the eagle screeching sound effect tho.
@VasilijeM They slayed at Eurovision.
Most songs in this format are more or less demo versions, I am sure that with the revamp it will only get better + I beg to disagree, the song has been trending in Germany, The United Kingdom and Italy, countries where such let's say ''Balkan rhythms'' aren't usually on top of their musical taste.

MAJOR NEWS! Another music director rumoured to be working with Ronela is also DIPLO from Major Lazer:

According to her stylist, Niko Komani.

Mainshow

Veteran
"Sekret"´s performance as fierce indeed. I loved it how you started to smile when she got into the performance. She really got that oomph and one gets mesmerised by her stage presence.

Mainshow

Veteran
"tjuuu´ren" is this how British people pronunce the host city? Oo I just recognised the word when you mentioned it for the second time throughout the video :D

Luneaux

From the very first listen I thought this is a strong and likable Albanian entry! I still prefer last year’s Karma to Sekret but, yaay! They have made a right choice with Ronela! xheya

Can’t wait to hear the final version of this song! xmusic

mrappeal

Ronela is currently filming the music video for her upcoming collaboration with Albanian rapper Matolale:

272009758-255390763337905-5279799185618414455-n.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Top Bottom