Një, dy, tre, ta marrsha
Ta marrsha, ta marrsha
Ta marrsha, ta marrsha

Ma kadalë, ma kadalë, ej
Ma kadalë, ma kadalë, ej​

Last edited by a moderator:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Pioneer was immensely stupid though, on pretty much every level. Why is it staged like that? What do the lyrics even mean? Why does Freddy growl his words beyond comprehension despite having pretty crisp English? Why is he dressed in a burlap sack?

Yazy

If this was the first FIK edition where I listened to the songs, I would not mind as much.

But I´m actually quite disappointed with this line up after comparing this with the previous FIK. This is a big downgrade for me compared to last year.

Last year, there was quite the number of entries that caught my attention on the first listen, some of that were not even big, anticipated names. This year its just the entries from most anticipated artists that stand out to me.

MAD20

Despite not being the strongest FiK ever, there is still a couple of songs that could do well in Turin, Alban and Ronela's ones. The rest are more of the same from Albania and having a look at their history I expect neither of them winning the competition against any of the screaming lady ballads.

Sammy

Veteran
Despite not being the strongest FiK ever, there is still a couple of songs that could do well in Turin, Alban and Ronela's ones. The rest are more of the same from Albania and having a look at their history I expect neither of them winning the competition against any of the screaming lady ballads.
Which ones would you qualify as such? Because I thought we were spared this ever returning genre this time.

mrappeal

Absolutely hyped by Mrs. Ronela Hajati! :love:

I have been following her for years and she has always known how to deliver a good performance, she is also quite the veteran at Kënga Magjike:

What is certain about Ronela is that she is always very expressive, which works great with Eurovision fans! On the other hand, the song is good, up-beat, has amazing ethnic motives but ofcourse, needs a revamp. I feel as if FIK songs are always demo versions.

On the other hand, my other favourite is Alban Ramosaj, his good looks + charm will work great with most of the voters, the song is also pleasant.

As someone that is also familiar with the Albanian music scene (which is by my humble taste, one of the best at the moment in Europe) I am a bit underwhelmed how little interest do Albanian artists show in FIK, I guess the Elvana-Arilena situation didn't help either... Just my 2 cents.

Looren

Veteran
@Mrm

Am kinda getting obsessed with Hiena, it's getting in my top 3 just behind Alban and Endri & Stefi xyaaay xyaaay

She KILLED that high note at the end xheart

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

mauve

Veteran
Wow. Fik is fantastic again as every year! Very hard to pick favorites, but for now my top 8 would be:

Olimpia Smajlaj – "Dua"
Alban Ramosaj – "Theje"
Ester Zahiri – "Hiena"
Eldis Arrnjeti - "Refuzoj"
Endri & Stefi - "Triumfi i jetës"
Kastro Zizo – "Kujë"
Denis Skura - "Pse nuk flet, mama?"
Evi Reçi - "Më duaj"

I love especially the first three songs! I need to hear them more often, m aybe some other faves will be added! xheart

Wow. Fik is fantastic again as every year! Very hard to pick favorites, but for now my top 8 would be:

Olimpia Smajlaj – "Dua"
Alban Ramosaj – "Theje"
Ester Zahiri – "Hiena"
Kastro Zizo – "Kujë"
Evi Reçi - "Më duaj"

I love especially the first three songs! I need to hear them more often, m aybe some other faves will be added! xheart

Mauveeeeee xrunhug

How long have I not seen you! Are you ready to start the battle again? xmadxrofl Month after month, festival after festival, ESC 2022 is upon us!xheat

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
Mauveeeere xrunhug

How long have I not seen you! Are you ready to start the battle again? xmadxrofl Month after month, festival after festival, ESC 2022 is upon us!xheat
I would have been here much sooner, but my mom was in hospital for a long time. Now she is luckily back home and I hope she can recover slowly ... I missed all of you, even the weird ones ... xrofl I hope that soon I can be here again more often!

Hi
I would have been here much sooner, but my mom was in hospital for a long time. Now she is luckily back home and I hope she can recover slowly ... I missed all of you, even the weird ones ... xrofl I hope that soon I can be here again more often!
I wish your mother to recover her strength 💪 and I hope that you will come back here with us to talk about music often ❤️

nudiecrudi

A big hug to you and you mother.
♥️♥️♥️♥️

Mrm

Veteran

Olimpia Smajlaj – "Dua"
Alban Ramosaj – "Theje"
Ester Zahiri – "Hiena"
Kastro Zizo – "Kujë"
Evi Reçi - "Më duaj"

Hiena go to Turin!! xyaaay

Mauveeeeeeeee!!! xkiss xlove xheart

mauve

Veteran
Hi

I wish your mother to recover her strength 💪 and I hope that you will come back here with us to talk about music often ❤️
Definitely! There is so much for me to read in all the threads ... it feels like ESC 2022 is ready to start!
A big hug to you and you mother.
♥️♥️♥️♥️
Thank you! xkiss I hope that soon I will concentrate fully on music and ESC again. xheart
Hiena go to Turin!! xyaaay

Mauveeeeeeeee!!! xkiss xlove xheart
"Hiena! is such a great song! xcheerI wouldn't mind at all seeing Ester at ESC 2022!!! Whereas some other song sections are rather week (Estonia, Czech Republic) this time, Albania has some fantastic songs!

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Overall a mediocre edition of my favorite NF...
As usual we have one hot ethnic bop and one ultra dramatic ethnic ballad xheart

My top 5
1. Ronela Hajati "Sekret" (this is exactly what we need to see from :al: in Eurovision and with a revamp this could be even better)
2. Alban Ramosaj "Theje"
3. Mirud "Për dreq"
4. Ester Zahiri "Hiena"
5. Olimpia Smajlaj "Dua"

Top Bottom