As dritë nuk kam
Zoti nuk ma fal
T'thirra por sot nuk kam
Lotët mbledhur në dorë
Të ndryshkur janë​

Last edited by a moderator:

mauve

Veteran
I listened again and the original charm is unfortunately gone due to overproduction. Had to downgrade it from 8 to 7. :(

tuorem

Ooh I like what I hear! I think they did a good job at revamping the song, the instrumentation is more fleshed out and varied as it progresses.

It does not have its original mid-2000's Eurovision flavour anymore, which is a plus in my book. I did not expect modern elements to be included though, for the most part they blend in nicely imo.

With that being said, I wish the traditional instruments were a tad more prominent during the first verse. Sure the bridge is rather messy, but I don't mind it. Overall, I'm satisfied with the finished product.

I look forward to what they'll do on stage with it. :10: points.

ag89

Now I cannot see this fail to qualify, it is very good and different compared to other songs. I assume they had staging in mind when they cooked this revamp: it' s a lot, but I guess it will work on tv. Anyway, I like it.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Usually I loved the original Albanian entries, and then they did the revamp, and they got slightly worse :( Not bad, just worse

This time I love the original Albanian entry, and then they did the revamp, and it actually got even better ! xshock
:fr: is still too amazing to beat, but :al: is very close in my ranking !

Mainshow

Veteran
After consulting my inner Eurovision bible, I had to downgrade it to :10: I love it - I still believe that most of the changes improved the song BUT... the Dubstep-ish part is really odd and doesn't really help the last chorus. The last chorus needs a richer arrangement to make a better impression.

rasmuslights

Veteran
this is my second to last and it will probably stay there unless Estonia picks Uku or maybe San Marino will be below it.., we'll see.
It's just so dated. And yeah it's ethnic, but in a very un-original way, and it doesn't even come across as authentic..

Iker

Veteran
this is my second to last and it will probably stay there unless Estonia picks Uku or maybe San Marino will be below it.., we'll see.
It's just so dated. And yeah it's ethnic, but in a very un-original way, and it doesn't even come across as authentic..
Do you find the revamp dated too?

Iker

Veteran
yes of course, there's not much difference.. I wouldn't like to call it screaming, because she can sing, but this is what comes to my mind.
The original sounded like demo made in 2005. You should not deny that there is a lot of difference now.

Top Bottom