Lotët mbledhur në dorë
Të ndryshkur janë​

Last edited by a moderator:

hijirio

Veteran

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Outside of the drama posts by Inis, Enx.hi etc who need to get over themselves, what Mirud put on his Insta was rather sweet and humble. Especially for a country like Albania having that representation on such a big stage is an encouraging step for community there I imagine, hats off to him for being as 'out there' as he was with his outfit choices and such.

" [...] I came to do this show cause most of my life I felt unseen by the Albanian community and I came to perform cause I know what that feels like. To all of you who feel unseen and unheard I wanna tell you that I hear you and I’m here. You all have my support. I’ll continue to fight for you all, I’ll continue to fight for us. I’ll take all the threats and negativity as long as I know you all are safe and the change is being made. Always and forever; MIRUD. 💜 🏳️‍🌈 "

Think what you will but I think hes such a likeable person and that just proves it.

Mrm

Veteran
OMG she's from Korce town!!! xlove xheart

02de15161cabebdcb597d3240265484e.jpg

I have just read that she lived in Greece and took part in Greek X factor..

hijirio

Veteran
+ Era Rusi said in wiwibloggs interview that she will release an English version of the song even if she doesn’t win FiK

Can’t wait xheat xheat xheat

Mrm

Veteran
Oooooo dear @Citelis, here you are, I wondered if you were still around here! :D

Yoozek

Outside of the drama posts by Inis, Enx.hi etc who need to get over themselves, what Mirud put on his Insta was rather sweet and humble. Especially for a country like Albania having that representation on such a big stage is an encouraging step for community there I imagine, hats off to him for being as 'out there' as he was with his outfit choices and such. (...) Think what you will but I think hes such a likeable person and that just proves it.

He might be cute and all... but if he wants to take part in a singing competition he should start by taking some singin' lessons cause girl, his performances caused some ears to bleed

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Here they come xheat xheat xheat xheat

hijirio

Veteran
I texted Queen Enx xheart hi Nasufi on Instagram and she has a message for you all

Yazy

If :al: was constantly sending other genres instead like fast tempo dance songs or lively rock songs, and then after that they send this song, I would feel excited listening to this, because it would have been something refreshing from what they have been sending.

Unfortunately, that is not the reality.

I genuinely don´t see anything wrong with this entry in the context of the genre that it represents.

But you gotta understand how hard it is for me to appreciate this, when I have been hearing this type of vibe from :al: just over and over and over and over and over and over..........................................................................................................................................

The market for this style of songs feels like it has been completely saturated at this point.
And it was :al: itself that saturated it. Single-handedly.

Impressive, right? xshrug

Mainshow

Veteran
I have to disagree with you.

I think it sounds different to Albania's previous entries. It's not a usual type of ballad and different to 2020, 2016. It's not a rock entry like in 2018, 2013, it's not artsy-fartsy like 2012 or a modern pop entry like 2015.

I honestly don't get such comments. Of course, everyone is entitled to have an opinion on this but to me, not all ethno-influenced songs performed by vocally strong female artists sound the same.

Albania got more diversity in their NF than Germany, Sweden, Denmark in the last years, imo - also regarding Eurovision entries.

empo21

Veteran
Here they come xheat xheat xheat xheat

I can't believe I agree with all of them

giphy.gif

ESC94

Well, I finally had the chance to hear the very first entry of the season. Since some colleagues were quite enthusiastic about the song I was expecting something really good. But after I listened to the title I can only say: Meh!! :(

The song starts kinda impressive and you expect something fast, but soon afterwards the whole thing turns out to be a veeery slow ballad, and sadly I start to get bored. Before I completely lost interest in the title the music starts to get faster and then it turns into some kind of midtempo stuff. I don´t know why but for me it feels like two different songs where put together with some hot glue. I´m sorry to all the fans but overall I´m pretty unimpressed. xbored

Since I can still listen to the song without being annoyed and because it will most likely stay in Albanian I give :al: and Anxhela :4:. It´s not a disaster but compared to the great "Mall" from 2018 really underwhelming for me.

Last edited:

CPV4931

The song starts amazing, but unfortunatelly can´t keep it to the end :-( Still a nice one, I hope, they stay in Albanian. 7 points from me.

Alaska49

when anxhela won i realized i really didn't want inis winning and i was much happier than i thought i would be lol. funny how tha worked out!

karma is fine if dated (party like it's kiev 2005!) and well staged and doesn't need much change at all to continue the mall/khteju tokes legacy so we can pretend once and for all fall from the sky never existed. we are all happier for it. 7 points.

mauve

Veteran
Well, I finally had the chance to hear the very first entry of the season. Since some colleagues were quite enthusiastic about the song I was expecting something really good. But after I listened to the title I can only say: Meh!! :(

The song starts kinda impressive and you expect something fast, but soon afterwards the whole thing turns out to be a veeery slow ballad, and sadly I start to get bored. Before I completely lost interest in the title the music starts to get faster and then it turns into some kind of midtempo stuff. I don´t know why but for me it feels like two different songs where put together with some hot glue. I´m sorry to all the fans but overall I´m pretty unimpressed. xbored

Since I can still listen to the song without being annoyed and because it will most likely stay in Albanian I give :al: and Anxhela :4:. It´s not a disaster but compared to the great "Mall" from 2018 really underwhelming for me.

I agree and disagree with your comment. I agree that "Mall" was a hell of a song. Can't be topped for a long time, I suppose. Musically and vocally everything fit, even live he could keep the standard. But for me, Anxhela (I gave it a 6 for now, but will probably upgrade it within time) has a quite impressive song. I even don't see it as two songs, it's a song without ONE pattern, but therefore it makes it exciting in some way. But the song needs a revamp with maybe a stronger guitar or so. And as long as the revamp won't be in English, it's fine. :)

Top Bottom