Zoti nuk ma fal
T'thirra por sot nuk kam
Lotët mbledhur në dorë
Të ndryshkur janë​

Last edited by a moderator:

empo21

Veteran
Acoustic Zharri Im sounds so hornee xheat xheat

Also Xhesika Polo might have replaced Anxhela as my 2nd fave. Her second performance was

Looren

Veteran
Tonight is the final

My favorites are Festina, Devis and Gjerg but I don't think one of them will win

It might be either Anxhela or Xhesika (the latter can really be the dark horse of the competition)

I'll be happy with any of those 5

Yazy

I´m rooting for Era and that´s about it.

Era is not actually my TOP 3 of this NF, but definitely my favorite from the popular choices.
When it comes to a certain country surprising everybody at ESC, people do look at the previous things that the country has been sending and then compare them with the current entry. And I think that "Zjarri im" is what :al: needs to refresh the whole atmosphere and shake everyone up in times like these.

"Karma" sounds melodically pleasant but that type of vibe has been done by the same country over and over.
"Pendesë" also sound melodically pleasant and even has a broader appeal, but I signed out the moment they said that they would translate it.

My top 3 were Gigliola, Rosela and Fatos. But I recognize that their entries are not as nearly as competitive in the grand scope of ESC.

hijirio

Veteran

Alaska49

HIYA HEY back from my off-season + covid exile with a totally cheating 2020 season avatar (if the contest didn't happen i can use a NF loser who was ALSO in the previous actual contest! it's a thing!) ready to comment on our dear early bird, festivali i kenges

first things first, i am not watching the acoustic night. what do you take me for? no good will come out of it and @anaraqueen would never forgive me. dignity NOW.

second of all, if you are not praying at the altar of era rusi, albanian golden lea sirk, then i am done with you. unless you are just that obsessed with orgesa zaimi sending a jazz version of yohio's heartbreak hotel, which is understandable. that's my top 2.

in realism land, between anxhela and inis for the win i prefer anxhela. she doesn't need a revamp or even any different staging to fulfill albania's 9th semi, 18th final destiny. inis's song screams that it will be translated to english as much as shaj did (though it is much better than shaj - i hope nobody has forgiven mikaela minga for literally starting the pandemic already because i will never). it COULD be great, it COULD be huge, but as it is it will slither away in like 14th place like arilena was going to. i am fine with either though, both good songs.

the humour award goes to mirud just singing me tana in his bedroom like a good albanian gay teen, except it's not his bedroom but a national broadcast. god bless that awkward lame gay. xheart

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Aww bless his soul. Mirud seems so sweet. The first night lycra fantasy outfit though is still my favourite. That was the most daring.

High key though my heart is aching so hard right now for Xhesika Polo. Her song hasn't left my head and I keep going back to that second night performance. I'll be sad if she doesn't win.

Alaska49

do we have any hope FiK isn't hopelessly predictable, though? even last year when i thought nobody in albania would ever be stupid to possibly deny elvana, i was still like "well, if elvana didn't exist, arilena would obviously win". i'd be shocked if this didn't go to anxhela or inis.

Top Bottom