As dritë nuk kam
Zoti nuk ma fal
T'thirra por sot nuk kam
Lotët mbledhur në dorë
Të ndryshkur janë​

Last edited by a moderator:

Looren

Veteran
She is really good just the way how they presented and people turned sour because they robbed Me Tana...If she comes back I want something like Last Train to Paris but little bit modern but not so modern (We don't need another fuego)....

Honestly I don't really like Last Train to Paris, for me a thing like Zemer and Snow in December is way better, or maybe a vocal song e little bit like Suus. I really want her to be in Rotterdam next year, and yes we don't need another Fuego because it was really shit.

Gentleman

Aurela for 2021?

Gentleman

Thanks to Corona, the most viewed clips in Switzerland are produced in Albania.

Sammy

Veteran
No Arilena Ara... I never was a fan of her but she should at least have gotten a chance to go to Amsterdam. I wonder if she had subitted a song.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
So sad for Arilena. I think everyone from 2020 should come back whether we liked them or not. In the case of Arilena, she was in my top 5 this year so it's extra sad.

I see a legendary name though there. Holding back my excitement is impossible.

manjola-nallbani-006b-500-avip.jpg

tuorem

Aw, sad not to see Arilena take part, although it was foreseeable: either she moved on or she's waiting for the right song to come back.

With that being said, I'm glad Devis Xherahu ("Bisedoj me Serenaten" was great last year), Kamela Islamaj (what a fine tune "Me Ngjyros" was!) and Era Rusi ("Eja Merre" was my second-favourite jam, behind Daddy Lako's masterpiece. xheart) will be there! xcheer

I hope we will have a good presenter (Alketa please?) and the foreign jurors will be ditched: get back to the Albanian jury!

One thing is certain: I cannot wait to watch FiK :giggle:

Mikaela%20Minga.jpg
XOXO

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
I don't like the thought of Era Rusi returning, because her FiK-song this year is the only one which is not included in the compilation of the songs from FiK 58 on Spotify.

njdevils94

Veteran
Sad to see no Besa Kokëdhima in the roster. She had my favorite KM song last year and hasn't been in FiK in almost decade. :( Hopefully next year then.

Also curious to see what Erik Lloshi will bring. He's competed in KM the last two years and has been rumored for a few years now to be doing FiK. He has a very emotive voice which could see him finish quite high up.

I think it's set up for Anxhela Peristeri to win. She was on the Albania ESC jury in 2019. She won Kenga Magjike 2017 robbing finishing just ahead of Elhaida Dani with her soulful ballad E cmendur.

FiK is pretty much the only thing she hasn't won and I expect it to be an ally albanian jury this year after the mess last year. Hopefully her song is really good.

Very happy to see Inis Neziri and Era Rusi back being two of personal winners in the last couple festivals although not sure they will be able to top Piedestal and Eja Merre respectively.

Top Bottom