(Më ike ti) Më ikën miqtë
As dritë nuk kam
Zoti nuk ma fal
T'thirra por sot nuk kam
Lotët mbledhur në dorë
Të ndryshkur janë​

Last edited by a moderator:

tararaaam

I don't know how to feel about it. Original was a bit messy, a bit draggy, too many instruments, yet interesting and original. The revamp is indeed more polished, but remains a bit draggy and feels a bit plastic. 5 from me, I think Albania needs to move a bit away from its comfort zone.

Iker

Veteran
I don't know how to feel about it. Original was a bit messy, a bit draggy, too many instruments, yet interesting and original. The revamp is indeed more polished, but remains a bit draggy and feels a bit plastic. 5 from me, I think Albania needs to move a bit away from its comfort zone.
It's been a while since they sent some pop uptempo. I think 2015 was their last entry like that. I would like it for Albania more than yet another drama ballad at this stage.

Last edited:

rasmuslights

Veteran
Albania really needs to cancel FiK it's soo outdated, I know it's tradition, but some traditions need to stay in the past. Doubt it'll happen tho.

rasmuslights

Veteran
no wayyyyyy!!! FIK is such a great show

if they should change anything, change the juries (have people under 70 being a part of it)

I very rarely like the songs there + it's not representative of the albanian music at all, nobody does dramatic ballads outside of FiK.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
I very rarely like the songs there + it's not representative of the albanian music at all, nobody does dramatic ballads outside of FiK.

Then I see FIK as a platfom for dramatic ballads and in my opinion Albania is one of the best countries when it comes to dramatic ethnic ballads xheat

Also, Me Tana came 2nd last year and I hope we will get more entries like that in the near future!

Iker

Veteran
Then I see FIK as a platfom for dramatic ballads and in my opinion Albania is one of the best countries when it comes to dramatic ethnic ballads xheat

Also, Me Tana came 2nd last year and I hope we will get more entries like that in the near future!
Me Tana came close so I guess there is a chance quite soon for something 'outside of the box' in Albanian terms!

rasmuslights

Veteran
Me Tana came close so I guess there is a chance quite soon for something 'outside of the box' in Albanian terms!

that's because they also had international jury in 2020, without them Elvana would've finished outside of top 3 (maybe even top 5 not sure) haha, so there's that.

nudiecrudi

Albania should absolutely keep its historical Festival, one of the oldest in Europe.
Just some changes in the voting system and more qualitative contemporary songs. Let's be honest Era Rusi and Mirud were horrible this year.
On the other hand let's consider that Albania is a small country and its musical resources are a bit limited.
Only one observation. Sing only in Albanian.

Iker

Veteran
Albania should absolutely keep its historical Festival, one of the oldest in Europe.
Just some changes in the voting system and more qualitative contemporary songs. Let's be honest Era Rusi and Mirud were horrible this year.
On the other hand let's consider that Albania is a small country and its musical resources are a bit limited.
Only one observation. Sing only in Albanian.
I don't understand why they don't incorporate televoting?!

nudiecrudi

I don't understand why they don't incorporate televoting?!
I don't know. They should try to have a combination of multiple juries and televoting, smth similar to Sanremo voting system.
I think in a small country televoting could be easily manipulated.

Iker

Veteran
I don't know. They should try to have a combination of multiple juries and televoting, smth similar to Sanremo voting system.
I think in a small country televoting could be easily manipulated.
It does not stop countries with smaller populations from using it (Iceland, Malta, Armenia, Estonia) though. Albeit I've read about Maltese simcard queens though, lol.

ayzelto

The song was improved with the revamp, but this will struggle in such a good year. Not the worst, but definitely not the best. 5 points.

crashworld

Veteran
Now that all songs have been released (except Belarus, but I doubt I will like the artist's song to make a huge change).
I am re-evaluating all songs as per studio form and re-looking into my grading system and how I have ranked the songs according to my personal preference.

The revamp did wonders to the song and grew on me. One of the biggest glow-ups for me in this season.
It is currently my 10th favourite song in the contest. So upgrading the rating to :7:.

Top Bottom