(Më ike ti) Më ikën miqtë
As dritë nuk kam
Zoti nuk ma fal
T'thirra por sot nuk kam
Lotët mbledhur në dorë
Të ndryshkur janë​

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaz

Isn't this the result that was in thatt wiki table that was confirmed to be fake? At least, some positions are similar (Inis', Evi's, Era's, Mirud's...)
Ah dang, didn't know they were confirmed fake. Thanks for letting me know lol

Ezio

Veteran
I don’t like it and I don’t want it. It is good news that they keep the song in Albanian but also keep it in the semi.
I am blessed and obsessed with Nëse Vdes.

hijirio

Veteran
Danijela is back for the 2021 ESC season with quite a festive look. What does she think of Karma though? :unsure: @anaraqueen @Mrm @Zonne147 @tuorem @EscTurkey and others I can't think of at the moment.

IM CRYINK. THANK U FOR BLESSING MY MORNINK. :'))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I love her Christmas outfit, it's very couture and sophisticated. Beautifully tailored to perfection.
She outshines the Jesus and Mary portraits on the left. She looks stunning.
Now that we got out first Daniela video, we can officially say ESC 2021 season has started.

Yoozek

IM CRYINK. THANK U FOR BLESSING MY MORNINK. :'))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I love her Christmas outfit, it's very couture and sophisticated. Beautifully tailored to perfection.
She outshines the Jesus and Mary portraits on the left. She looks stunning.
Now that we got out first Daniela video, we can officially say ESC 2021 season has started.

I get why you like her. In that outfit she reminds me of your profile pic :D

Uto

Veteran
The Albanian entry does not impress me much. It has a certain quality in the vocal melodies and obviously the singing performance seems to be in order, but there's just no wow-factor to this at all. I don't see how this can be fixed by a rework either. Disappointing.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
"It's very Albanian" is the first thing that comes to my mind, which is good, as I like when entries show ethnic elements. The vocal mastery is definitely there, she has confidence on stage... in terms of performance it's great. However I don't have much to say about the song in itself, this type of dramatic ballad never did much to me. I will give it a :6:

grazy2266

For some reason year after year I always struggle to like the Albanian entry, this year is no exception I just don't seem to take to the country's style of music maybe! I'm afraid I can't even see this song growing on me.

ESCREGION

A special ballad with traditional elements. 5 points for now but might be upgraded!!

Neo

Anxhela is multitalented.. ;), but the song is nothing special. It starts great, but with countries like Albania there's no telling what will happen next, and after the pause that's exactly what happens..

The choreography and dress of the dancers are outright laughable (I actually lol'ed). This is Belgium 2013 level bad. Maybe even worse.

Shame. I always look forward to Albania as it could be a quite interesting and unique surprise, and I usually go for the eastern flavor, but this was not it. I'll give it a :5:

Top Bottom