1 1.2%

5 6.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
ALB-scaled.jpg

crashworld

Veteran
As punishment for devamping one of my most beloved songs of Eurovision 2020, I hereby exclude Arilena from my new signature of icons. May it be a lesson to her. Mikaela Minga didn't end her career and go into hiding for this to happen. Disgraceful.

Still 10, 12-ish points though.

How dare you not include CleopatRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRa in the signature? She is Ic0n|Qu3.

Yazy

I´m giving this revamp 2 points (not much of drop in points since I gave 3 points to the original "Shaj").

This is not the worst revamp that I heard.

Its just.........completely unnecessary.

Mrm

Veteran
I gave 8 in the poll.. xcry
I DEMAND Mikaela Minga to appear, do smth and save us... I DEMAND!! :mad:

hijirio

Veteran

crashworld

Veteran
I just taken a listen to "Me Tana". God, this song slaps. More iconic than "Shaj" & "Fall From the Sky" combined.
Imagine this in the contest with Ic0n|Qu3 kweens - Hurrican3, S@mata TinA, SenHIT, "CleopatRa" and "Cicciolina", the geys are going to die of internal combustion.
We could have Eurovision Gay Song Contest.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Morons: ME TANA IS A FUEGO CLONE THANK FUCK IT LOST
Morons: HEAVENS BLESS MIKELA MINGE
Morons: SHAJ IS A MASTERPIECE AND WILL EASILY QUALIFY
Albania:

Be thankful Me Tana was spared at Festivali i kenges and is still alive somewhere today cause had it gone to Eurovision, Cleopatra this morning would have finished whatever scraps of its body had been left behind from previous feasters Feker Libi, Hasta La Vista and a small child called SuperGirl.

Alaska49

why are you pitting successful women against each other? they would get together in sorority and defeat the real evil (tom leeb and ben of ben & tan).

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
As punishment for devamping one of my most beloved songs of Eurovision 2020, I hereby exclude Arilena from my new signature of icons. May it be a lesson to her. Mikaela Minga didn't end her career and go into hiding for this to happen. Disgraceful.

Still 10, 12-ish points though.
where is efendi in your sign i thought we were efenders!!!!

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Be thankful Me Tana was spared at Festivali i kenges and is still alive somewhere today cause had it gone to Eurovision, Cleopatra this morning would have finished whatever scraps of its body had been left behind from previous feasters Feker Libi, Hasta La Vista and a small child called SuperGirl.
Cleopatra doesn't change shit since it's in the other semi. Efendi may cause Eden to be booted out of the semi's though, which sucks because I like Eden more.

Me tana's biggest competition in the other semi would have been Hasta La Vista and Cicciolina. With the latter gone, Elvana would have easily qualified (I mean, she would have anyway, because you know, Me Tana is a good song).

Ari meanwhile... Like... how many lowtempo ballads does that semi have again? 7? 8? at least a third of the songs in that semi. Shaj already struggled against those. This revamp however turned it -as I had feared- into a song devoid of traits. If it were to make the tiniest splash in the semi it would by itself be an upset.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
why are you pitting successful women against each other? they would get together in sorority and defeat the real evil (tom leeb and ben of ben & tan).

Because one of them has a subpar song with pantsuits done very, very wrong. Literally every rival Me Tana could have had this year has been brimming with more personality, charm, and life.

source.mov

tuorem

Disparaging the revamp that is "Fall From The Sky" while bringing up Me Tana is kinda ironic tbh.

Out of all the FiK entries this year, Me Tana is the one that screamed "Revamp Me! Revamp me!" :ROFLMAO: That unfinished drop needed work.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Cleopatra doesn't change shit since it's in the other semi. Efendi may cause Eden to be booted out of the semi's though, which sucks because I like Eden more.

Me tana's biggest competition in the other semi would have been Hasta La Vista and Cicciolina. With the latter gone, Elvana would have easily qualified (I mean, she would have anyway, because you know, Me Tana is a good song).

Ari meanwhile... Like... how many lowtempo ballads does that semi have again? 7? 8? at least a third of the songs in that semi. Shaj already struggled against those. This revamp however turned it -as I had feared- into a song devoid of traits. If it were to make the tiniest splash in the semi it would by itself be an upset.

True, I don't doubt it would have especially from its second half draw, but the song is major weak sauce. Think that one entry you really dislike but you realise is going to do well cause you know... well, people. That was Me Tana for me. Overhyped, middling stuff. It needed a revamp and actually I think they probably would have handled it right, or much better anyway than what's happened here.

LastDreamer

Banned
"Ende" was best FiK entry.

"Me tana" is crap. Thankfully it wasn't selected.

Top Bottom