9 10.7%

1 1.2%

5 6.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
ALB-scaled.jpg

Alaska49

arilena doesn't stand out i am so sorry to tell you guys... it will fall from the sky and land in 14th place in the semi... x

Zonne147

arilena doesn't stand out i am so sorry to tell you guys... it will fall from the sky and land in 14th place in the semi... x

Yeah, I don't also understand why they are translating the song... This makes no sense at all, since they have qualified and have done pretty well in the last two years, singing in their own language

I'm afraid "Shaj" or whatever you want will get lost in the semi :(... The song was already pretty good...

FilipFromSweden

not a revamp :cry: Albanian language worked so well in this song

John1

i don't like shaj at all, but it might stand out with such a revamp, who knows?

hijirio

Veteran
So I guess Sky will replace Shaj in the chorus...

If so, she and her team are filthy liars, cuz right after FiK Arilena said the chorus would be sth like “broken, broken in love”. Now if this part will not be in the revamped song, it’ll be obvious that they lied in saying the song was initially written in English then translated to Albanian, just to stop us from rioting against an english revamp.

crashworld

Veteran
What a disappointment that it is truly indeed going to be the English version as the official entry.
Why can't they do a Senhit and ask the public to vote which version they prefer?
That may have made things more interesting and if the English version won, at least we know that what the public "decided".

blartashura

If so, she and her team are filthy liars, cuz right after FiK Arilena said the chorus would be sth like “broken, broken in love”. Now if this part will not be in the revamped song, it’ll be obvious that they lied in saying the song was initially written in English then translated to Albanian, just to stop us from rioting against an english revamp.

I'm just taking a guess based on the title but who knows, we'll have to wait for the song.

Now it makes more sense what she said a couple of weeks ago about her performance being in the stage and up in the air at the same time. Finger crossed she won't ruin the song xpray

hijirio

Veteran
I'm just taking a guess based on the title but who knows, we'll have to wait for the song.

Now it makes more sense what she said a couple of weeks ago about her performance being in the stage and up in the air at the same time. Finger crossed she won't ruin the song xpray

I'm more afraid of them ruining it production-wise rather than the language. There are many ballads this year pretending to be radio friendly but which will be forgotten like dust in the wind once eurovision ends. She should stay true to herself and not make it radio friendly. We have no other ballad like this at the contest right now.

In any case, fingers and toes crossed xheat

LontraCanadensis

Lol have y'all not been keeping up with the news for this? It was revamped with the intent of making it a pop, radio-friendly ballad. She's also described it as apparently "happier" now

QuirkyYodel

Don’t count Arilena out just yet. This has the potential to be a major dark horse with the right revamp/staging.

hijirio

Veteran
Lol have y'all not been keeping up with the news for this? It was revamped with the intent of making it a pop, radio-friendly ballad. She's also described it as apparently "happier" now

nentori v.2.0 in the making xheat xheat xheat

Top Bottom