11 5.3%

14 6.7%

14 6.7%

5 2.4%

7 3.4%

14 6.7%

• Total voters

burrito

I was sooo shocked when juries turned out to give him so many points but it was amazing! I was so happy for Eugent and indeed he can be proud of his final place. Especially now that he showed that sometimes it's better to keep your language instead of ruining a wonderful entry with forced translation. Extremely proud of :al: and grateful cause of this being appreciated that much xheart

Himan

This was really deserved and the reason why juries exist. Had it in my top. Albania was 11th, great result.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
I'm soo pleased with the great result of my main ESC 2018 favorite - Albania! At first I felt a bit sad , that Albania stayed literally a step away from the top-10, but later I realized, that this was a splendid result for someone who was predicted even not to reach the Finals by many people! To find out, that Albania is ranked above Norway, France, Bulgaria, Australia, Lithuania, Ukraine...it feels unbelievable xfaint

So proud of Albania, so proud of Eugent :al: xheart

It's definitely a shame, that Albania got 0 televoting points from Russia , I voted like...15 times. :mrgreen:
But this song will stay forever in my heart. xlove

mauve

Veteran
I'm soo pleased with the great result of my main ESC 2018 favorite - Albania! At first I felt a bit sad , that Albania stayed literally a step away from the top-10, but later I realized, that this was a splendid result for someone who was predicted even not to reach the Finals by many people! To find out, that Albania is ranked above Norway, France, Bulgaria, Australia, Lithuania, Ukraine...it feels unbelievable xfaint

So proud of Albania, so proud of Eugent :al: xheart

It's definitely a shame, that Albania got 0 televoting points from Russia , I voted like...15 times. :mrgreen:
But this song will stay forever in my heart. xlove

You said all the Things I wanted to say. Albania was in my top 10 always the past monthes. The song is great and his voice just unbelievable. 11th plac! Never thought this, but absolutely deserved. As you mentioned Albania left behind many countries that most people saw before Albania. Great!

Gentleman

the best song! with cyprus too.

next year arilena ara!

Realest

A bit surprised that Eugent did that well with the Juries. Im wondering how much Inis would have scored.

Mainshow

Veteran
10 pts - surprised Albania ended up being #11. Totally deserved but the performance really had a huge impact of the entry. Eugent was brilliant. WHAT A VOICE xheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Big update but who cares, I need to share my love for this entry.
Albania was my #1 right with Italy. As soon as I heard it I knew it would be in my top 3, not only is he singing in Albanian, but Eugent has such a voice I can't help but love it. Honestly, I even prefer his live perfomance than his studio version.
I was suprised the jury ranked him so high but so happy at the same time. Unfortunately he dropped in the televotes, which was both expected and unexpected.

mauve

Veteran
Big update but who cares, I need to share my love for this entry.
Albania was my #1 right with Italy. As soon as I heard it I knew it would be in my top 3, not only is he singing in Albanian, but Eugent has such a voice I can't help but love it. Honestly, I even prefer his live perfomance than his studio version.
I was suprised the jury ranked him so high but so happy at the same time. Unfortunately he dropped in the televotes, which was both expected and unexpected.

Felt exactly the same. One of my all-time favorite entries. His live version WAS better than the studio one. His voice is extraordinary … :D I never expected him to do so well in the final, the more it brought me joy actually.

Top Bottom