14 6.7%

14 6.7%

5 2.4%

7 3.4%

14 6.7%

• Total voters

Sammy

Veteran
Glad to see a solid rock number back in the final. My only concern is that the screaming of high notes this year could cost me a fortune when I have to replace all my windows and glasses after Saturday.

SirPeterGriffin

One of the few positive moments in this mess of qualifiers. His vocals, my god, are beyond incredible!
This was muted in all these months preceding the galas and boy, what a mistake that was...this song deserves to be recognized as pure brilliance.

No bimbos, no fake sob stories, no fireworks. This was him giving sentiments to the audience. Admiring!

randajad

Veteran
I am so glad Albania qualified. At first I hated this song, but after some time I started to be very fond of it and his vocals, that performance was amazing.

mgru

Such a good performance. I'm very glad it went through. Great voice and great song.

I didn't watch any of the songs from 2018 Eurovision to see how it is to be watching it ''fresh''. Looks like it's much easier to predict who's gonna go through this way without the attachment to studio versions that are usually so different from live performance.

Anyway - Congrats Albania! Well deserved.

Himan

I wanted it to qualify, I didn't expected to, and it qualified. Perfection :D

Nemesis

YESS!! Really happy for Albania.

And we get to see the Aveiro postacard again

mauve

Veteran

lacrymea

I voted 6 times for :al: tonight. Glad it paid off. Congratulations! You trully deserved it.

(Now in exchange, can you please cast some votes in Hungary next Thursday for me? :mrgreen:)

Alaska49

holy fuck i have never been so glad to be blindsided in a semifinal reveal. he was SOOOOOOOO good today. i didn't believe he could do it because juries see non-english and go BOOOOOO, but he did!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY. NEVER TRANSLATE SONGS AGAIN ALBANIA.

also a huge fuck you to all the "THIS EDIT SUCKS" fatalists, which is always good. this shit literally never matters lmao.

ES2011

Eugent, Ma Boiii!!!!

I almost believed he wouldn't make this in this snakepit of a semi-final, but he actually did it! So proud of him and Albania should be too.
So just shows Albania, if you don't qualify through screaming, you're not screaming loud enough :p What vocals!

CaspianMortis

Absolutely amazing voice! I screamed like crazy when they qualified!

Mii11

I'm so happy for Albania :al: Eugent is a wonderful singer, it wasn't in my top 10 qualifiers (just because this semi had a lot of nice songs), but he was very close! The best male voice this year! Also the language is beautiful :)

Mrm

Veteran
YAAAAAY he made it in the end!

It was AMAZING! xyes xbow

Chorizo

Great vocals. Deserved qualification.

Top Bottom