23 10.6%

13 6.0%

10 4.6%

4 1.8%

6 2.8%

18 8.3%

• Total voters

Gentleman

Im sorry if somebody already asked/mentioned before, but what is wrong with Elhaida and her "fans" on facebook? Under every ESC comment you find comments about her (mostly the same text). Nothing agains her, but it seems quite odd. Did they buy facebook fans? :eek: :(

no :D all this comments are of albanians. Never in our history is the esc so popular.

more than 50,000 new likes on the official Facebook page of Elhaida Dani.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
My last posts before heading into the arena, giving my thoughts and predictions on tonight's show.

Albania has a great singer who had a few rough performances but her vocal skills are undeniable. The song itself didn't create a lot of buzz and since there are a lot of strong vocalists in the running this year, I don't think Albania is going to end up too high.

My prediction: 21st place

NikkiBoy

17th place is OK for Elhaida, i hoped she would end higher with more points from several countries, but that's OK!

Fluke

Her performance was good, but in the wrong key. :)

Skymnos

I was expecting a muuuch better result for Albania this year.

This was one of my favorites songs, I listen to her song all the time.

The performance was too discreet maybe, and I found her too insecure.

Kristi

Strangely Albania scored third with the russian jury in the semifinal but 26th in the final. xthink

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The jury absolutely ANNIHILATED Albania. Woah, I can't say I was expecting that. I'd love to know just what they heard. The couple of reviews I read from that rehearsal said that she was the best she'd been so far. I've been going through various split results and all I keep seeing for Albania is scores of 26/25/26/26/26 etc.

Her voice was again dodgy tonight and a bit of a letdown, but overall I found it still enjoyable. There were other countries who messed up just as bad in places tonight such as Israel. There are glaring tuning issues though when Elhaida sings her song. The passion and feeling she puts into the performance is what I like but I don't understand why she hasn't vocally delivered on a technical level throughout the entire competition? A big let down, but I still voted for her tonight as I wanted to see Albania do as well as possible. As a song I like it, and sometimes I feel you've got to turn a blind eye to other aspects....

Still, I gotta say it.................. Lindita Halimi.

Next year I hope my favourite Eurovision country picks a song and not a name.

Knubelznarm

Still, I gotta say it.................. Lindita Halimi.

I believe she would've reached top 10 or even better, had they chosen her.

Let's all hope that next year's nf season won't be as messed up as this year's xpray

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This was one of the most overrated songs before the ESC week. :lol: So many predicted a top 10 for Albania, and even a win xrofl2 After the horrible performances, I think they got the place they deserved.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
For anyone surprised at the complete snub from Italy, she did win the tele vote and just came second-to-last with the Italian jury. I'm surprised that all five of them were willing to take the risk of not being able to work with her again, and while I loved the Albanian entry, that was quite the admirable decision.

VedatiNet

I hate that jury. It was soooooo unfair for Albania :(

Rusch

I don't know: Both performances were so off tune. It was the worst proformance in the final. This has to count and I agree with the juries. Sorry Albania. The song was good, but the performance wasn't. And stop cring. Albania not ended up with 0 points.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Cripes, the juries did NOT like her!

Top Bottom