20 6.4%

14 4.5%

17 5.5%

19 6.1%

16 5.1%

79 25.4%

• Total voters

Petar

The best song performed live in Baku. Congratulations for a new best result, Albania!

katapult

^
I like her approach. :)
She's obviously a talent and seems to be a real sweetheart, too.

(And still she was a very worthy winner of that Barbara-Dex-thing in eurovison 2012 :mrgreen:)

LalehForWD

^ Agree (except for the for Barbara-Dex-thing :D). The song is pretty bland though. I think she should buy a computer and make herself visible outside Albania on the internet e.g. upload some interesting Youtube stuff, doesn't need to be fancy.

Terence

How much this song has grown on me!!! I still think most shrieking is unnecessary but I've grown to appreciate its uniqueness and beauty!

Milos-BC

Yeah, it grew on me quite a lot as well. Even though I still think its result is a bit too high, I used to totally dislike the entry, and now I must say that I enjoy it. However, still nothing beats Anjeza Shanini for me! :D

Terence

Oh Anjeza was great (was going to say amazing but I think that's taking it too far) - I loved her song, her simple 'girl next door' look and her performance!!

Fluke

Now there's rumors that she's considering to return to the ESC.... can it be true? :eek:

Impressive

Banned
Even she does, I don't believe she can handle with "national final" issue though I love her song.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I can't quite understand the fact that she did so well... The song sure is amazing and her performances in Festivali i Këngës were extraordinary! I just can't believe how off key she was live in Baku :'(

Milos-BC

^^ Were we listening to the same performance?

She nailed it in Baku. And what's the most important thing.....it was such an honest performance and I people all over the Europe obviously felt it.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I was with a (non-Eurovision fan) friend this evening and burst into this twice.

tuorem

Suus >>>>>>> our poor lives

I would never have bet that this song would have done so well, I was even wondering if it could qualify because I don't trust juries and viewers, they sometimes overlook great acts. I was on the verge of tears when Rona performed during the semi: her voice was so strong and she was so emotional as she sang for the victims of the tragedy that happened in Albania at that time. xcry

To be honest, this is the best song performance I've ever heard in my life: it was honest, striking and filled with raw emotions. The song was wonderful - not your average ballad - sang in Albanian with meaningful lyrics... I mean everything was perfect. I loved Rona's looks and dress too.

I was so happy that she got through but I realized she got the 3rd slot in the final, which is not an ideal one. And despite that, she managed to reach the 5th place... I was shocked because I didn't expect so much support from both sides (juries and people). I'm glad that she gave Albania their best placing ever. Even if I wish them success in the years to come, I still think they will never top that level of quality. "Suus" is the best Eurovision song ever to me xheart

Rayman

It's quite a disturbing song at first. Loads of people can consider it quite screeching and irritating and that was a bit my feeling back to 2012 even if I applauded Albania for singing in its language.
However, it's a song that is wonderful when performed live. Rona seemed brittle and strong at the same time (even if I still hate her hair style)

So no, the 5th place is not a surprise

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I just watched [MENTION=13476]Gabe[/MENTION] figure this out on piano and have come to the conclusion that this woman is a mad genius.

tuorem

The final performance of "Suus" finally reached 1 million views on Youtube. The chills are intact, I can't tire of this magnetic composition and interpretation.

Evergreen masterpiece and still the best song that ever entered Eurovision to me. xheart I've been listening to it several times a day lately, and it's insane how it keeps enthralling me and stirring me to tears like it did when I first experienced it on that night of May 22, 2012.

Thank you Rona for bringing such high art to my ears and eyes.

1546539561629428399.jpg

Top Bottom